tuscl

Well, darn.

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Thursday, November 18, 2010 5:35 PM
Did you jinx me Player11? I guess it had to happen sooner or later. I just got finished having...lunch with my ATF, and after we were wer done, um, eating, she told me she couldn't meet up any more. Seems her new BF not only wants her to quit dancing, but has made it clear that he doesn't want her hooking up anymore either. At least not if she wants the relationship to go any further. Bastard. :) She's a nice girl, so I wished her well, but damn, that is one quivering little orgasmic pussy I am definitely gonna miss. Yeah, I know, there's plenty more where that came from, but I guess I've gotten lazy and complacent. It's nice to have the entire setup in two text messages, "wanna?" and "yes. X minutes". Back to the clubs on a more regular basis, I guess.

14 comments

• Drippy
    14 years ago
    GMD, sorry for your loss. A while back, I had an ATF that "left" me--we had great times together and I still remember her fondly. Good luck playing the field again. I know you will be back in the saddle soon.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    GMD - Hopefully not. It is always badnews when their SO knows she is doing customers despite their saying he is "cool" with it. Of course he doesn't want her to hook up with you if she is really starting to like you as he knows what a bum loser he is. In my situation he never knew about her seeing customers otc (or itc extras) nor cared about her dancing. From what she tells me He just believes she did air dances. She is still active with me but I have to wonder when something in their relationship might throw a wrench in it (like if he wanted kids). Irregardless I believe she would find a way around it bc she likes the income. I think these women like her deep down are thrilled and excited to get different dick along with money from different men. She is someone who wants it all - husband along with clients as she does not believe in monogamy and sex is her hobby. I believe she will be doing customers as long as she can. She is the best I have had and I hope it goes a long time. It is tough to loose a heisman WR. You have to have a backup plan. Mine is being VIP at an extras friendly club where I can walk in and get itc pussy at anytime. However, it wb tough to replace the current one I have in terms of price / performance. We all have to face the reality of these girls graduating. But its nice when you have a nice go to girl that is easily available, dependable, not on drugs, SO doesn't know, and loves what shes doing.
  • magicrat
    14 years ago
    gmd, My ATF got pregnant on me (not BY me) so I think that probably ended that. I have been taking applications for my future one and I might actually be close..time will tell.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Seems to be the nature of the beast that ATF's come and go (no pun intended). My first ATF was with me two years, I fired ATF 2 after about 8 or 9 months, and OTC Gal lasted 8 months.
  • MrsGMD
    14 years ago
    Aww, poor baby. Are you all sad and droopy now?
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Does somebody need a spanking, there woman?
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Bound to happen. If not, may as well get married.
  • MrsGMD
    14 years ago
    Promises, promises.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    LOL!
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    My current one has lasted 2yr 4 months about 160 sessions and still going strong. Shelly made it 75 sessions 2004-07 (rotated her with other girls) and another just a month ago. Wendy (2006) is out west but when she is in town for xmas says wb fun to hookup. Jessica is in jail again and will be out in 6 weeks.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Lol player - yeah, jail is another thing that can really fuck up a good OTC girl. Had a special one in one of my favorite travel destinations until she ended up behind bars on meth charges.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    Player11....160 sessions in a couple of years...what did that cost ya? (Hopefully not $200 a pop)!
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    PrimO - My sessions have been averaged $150 this year. A recent one a few days ago was $100. Yes Rick drug charges always seem to get them bc they let inspection and license stickers expire, get stopped, and a search reveals drugs. Then car is in impound and all the regs are takeing up a collection for her bail, impounding charges, etc. Later she will pay them off in trade.....
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I don't see why any stripper should talk about her BF.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion