Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Toronto canada clubs...top 3???

rokk
rokkVIP3

Pennsylvania

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

I have read the reviews but was hoping some helpp in narrowing it down. Any recommendations , top 3 choices would really be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Replies (4)

Profile picture for ChrisCoolidge
ChrisCoolidge
•

Million Dollar Saloon...quality women and available extras ITC and OTC...guaranteed

Airport Lunge Next door is good too.

I like Brass Rail for quality but when I want to get dirty and pull a girl from the club at an affordable rate...ZANZIBAR

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

also look into escorts...i think they are legal in toronto...that is where that movie Chloe took place

Profile picture for MisterGuy
MisterGuy
•

Prostitution is legal in Canada, as long as no solicitation is done in a public place. Pimping & brothels are technically illegal, but I've never heard of a FS strip club being busted though.

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

Avoid Toronto, my man. Go to Brampton, Mississauga, Vaughan.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement