tuscl

We need a mileage / OTC list.

Madison07940
Illinois
Monday, November 15, 2010 1:40 AM
I would like to see a separate list that identifies those clubs where there is more mileage available.

20 comments

• edepsiz
    14 years ago
    Is that really a smart idea? What if there are cops monitoring this site and they find out so and so girl offers BJs at whatever club?
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Columbus, OH: Doll House, Vanity, Columbus Gold
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Also forgot to mention Centerfolds in Columbus
  • DougS
    14 years ago
    That is a BAD idea on several levels! First, if the wrong person catches wind of it (police, excise, local gov, church group... the list goes on and on), at the minimum, the extras will go away. Second, if some girls are offering and some aren't (which is usually the case), the ones NOT offering will get pissed because there is no way that they can compete with the girls that ARE offering. Again, most likely result, extras will go away - only most likely after a ton of drama, fights, and probably firings. Third, the more guys that find out what is going on where means more competition for the customers. Personally, I'd just as soon I was the only customer in the place. That means more attention for me, less waiting, etc. There's more, but you get the idea...
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    "We need a mileage / OTC list." No we don't.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Whats this "We"? He who has NO reviews.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    yeah i guy with no reviews and 1 post wants to milk info on mileage? i don't think so!
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    Madison07940 might be LE working on a promotion. He would have rock star status among LE nationwide if we provided a list of high mileage clubs. He needs to earn his status the hard way; not by tricking a bunch of PL's into giving him the answers.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Madison, You start it in your first review, and you know what, the real guys that club won't follow suit. Besides, I am quite sure it varies by the customer!
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    I hear you madison - you first.
  • jester214
    14 years ago
    It's been proposed before... Shot down for the same reasons. If you hand around a bit, do some legit reviews, and aren't a total ass then you can shoot people a PM if you want those kinds of specifics. Usually people will be willing and able.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Same shit, different moron.
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    Christmas is coming up. Write a letter.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    honest officer the only mileage i know about is the distance to the club :)
  • pabloantonio
    14 years ago
    Even if Madison07940 is sincere, a mileage list would be impossible to determine. The same dancer who would give you FS in the VIP one night, may not give me the time of day the next. YMMV, as it always does. I have been to "high mileage" clubs, just knowing I was going to get some, only to go home dry and unhappy. On the other hand, I have gone to "low mileage" clubs, not expecting to do anything but have a drink and look at some pretty girls. I would not even plan to get any dances, knowing they were so bad. Then I would meet one of these "low mileage" girls and she would screw my brains out in the VIP. Go figure. No we don't need a mileage list.
  • trojangreg
    14 years ago
    Ask Chris Rock he will tell you there is no sex at the Deja Vu.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Buy a bus ticket to Toronto.
  • Otto22
    14 years ago
    I have little interest in anything a single poster has to say. Could even be LE.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    An OTC list? Why not just post all their real information if we want to be dumb.
  • dw.buck
    14 years ago
    i smell LE or a dumbass - pay your dues to all the strippers like we did to find out who does what then come back with a list and inform us
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion