tuscl

blowing hot air on your dick through the shorts

What do you think about dancers who get down on their knees and blow hot air on Mr Happy through the shorts. Not as fun as a BBBJ but considering this is Ohio, I can not expect BBBJ at regular clubs (excluding dives). Anyone get off from this hot air blowing? I have experienced this before but it was only a brief dancing routing but tonight this dancer was more intentional with it and extended her time down there. I wondered if I could have got a happy ending from extending it but did not want to spend the money to find out (especially because it was a double with another dancer so I was paying $40/song rather than just $20/song). One had huge breasts that kept my head happy while the other was down on her knees keeping the other head happy. Next time I go back I will try to negotiate a better price but tonight was a busy friday night and it was difficult to negotiate or concentrate with them when one was busying groping me at my table while I was groping her friends chest.

13 comments

• vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    I look at it as foreplay on her part. Come back to the Big D, you know it will be good. I was up at Penthouse early last night, and one of my friends was giving me her SS about how good it would be for me to go back to the VIP. With her, I imagine blowing hot air on it would be the extent of her BJ, but I have no doubt many others would have taken me back there and given a BBBJ.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    On my strange evening a few days ago, she "nibbled" Mr. Happy through my pants. Also, very nice.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    "she 'nibbled' Mr. Happy through my pants"

I actually got off that way once. Long, long ago.
  • rl27
    14 years ago
    Blowing hot air is very common at two of my favorite clubs, and there is this one dancer that blows hot air by placing her mouth completely over it and blowing, then nibbles, sucks, licks, and vibrates her lips. She has gotten me off that way several times. Even when she doesn't my pants are usually damp her saliva.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    That nibbling has gotten so common place at my favorite club that it is almost expected.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Sam, that's a regular "by request" item at The Hip Hugger in Kokomo, IN.

I've seen dancers do it while on stage at Brad's Brass, but recent reviews of that club indicate the gals are now told to stay above the waistline.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    gmd,

Had she gone on a bit longer, I, too, might have followed your example.
  • DougS
    14 years ago
    My new Fav is particularly skilled in that department. She takes it to the extent that it's pretty much a CBJ. To be honest, I'm surprised that the girls are allowed to do this. I was in the club last Wed, and the afore mentioned girl would spend five minutes at a time on her knees, nibbling, biting, blowing hot air and taking as much of me into her mouth as she could (I go commando with loose fitting pants, so she was able to at least get her mouth around the head) - all the while, she's stroking my balls and shaft. The sight alone of this exotic beauty on her knees, going at it like that, while I stroke her hair and lightly press her head further into my crotch... It's no wonder she has skyrocketed up my personal rankings!
  • troop
    14 years ago
    Sam, that's a regular "by request" item at The Hip Hugger in Kokomo, IN.
    -----------------------------------------

^
    sam's making his road trip plans at this very moment ;)
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Troop, while it's certainly possible, he was just in Detroit (presumably because he didn't want to 'beat around the bush' ;)
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    haha Indy/Kokomo(and even cleveland/akron) is my back up destination in case detroit gets overtaken by the religious communities and starts requiring pasties in their clubs.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    The hot air treatment and reaching under belt to push mr. happy up against her crotch are about the most exotic things I've seen in columbus...sad huh?
  • Raincoat
    14 years ago
    Anything that places her mouth near my dick is a turn-on for me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion