tuscl

Lactating

Friday, November 12, 2010 3:46 AM
Have you ever run into a dancer who was lactating to the point you could have nursed her? You figure some have kids at home, but what was it like - was it awkward, did it gross you out, or did you try the milk? Do share!

15 comments

• brewerfan
    14 years ago
    I never had that problem yet, thank God!! But, I tell ya, it must've been awkward for the both of ya.
  • uncleray
    14 years ago
    loved every drop.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    The last lactating breasts I sampled were my Mom's over 60 years ago. I have had a "thing" for breasts ever since those happy days.
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    Never had a taste during a lap dance. I suppose that would be an extra. Have seen dancers who would shower the guys in pervert row during her stage dance. I haven't seen this done in quite a few years.
  • womanlover
    14 years ago
    I saw a dancer that just had a kid 6 weeks prior and she lactactated - didn't try it - she was gross - lots of extra skin everywhere. I also saw one that I would have loved to try her milk - she squeezed some milk from her breast and she was nice. Have tasted my wife's when she breast fed and it is like sweet milk - yummy!!
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    I have - the girl squeezed some out onto her finger and put it in my mouth.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    I've tasted my wife's, but nobody else's. Not interested in anybody else's either.
  • magicrat
    14 years ago
    I have with one dancer several years ago. It was a big surprise to me but I just kind of went with it. I asked the dancer if I was stealing her baby's dinner and she got a big kick out of that.
  • MajorBoobage
    14 years ago
    Happened to me once. I was playing with a stripper's boobs when all of the sudden she pulled away from me. Then she got a big smile and said "open your mouth". So I did. And she squeezed her boob and squirted -- and hit the target from a couple feet away! I was extremely surprised, but it was fun. This was about 10 years ago, but I remember it tasting very salty.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    Big "Ew".
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    lopaw: It was enjoyable when it was my wife's. But I agree completely with your assessment for anybody else. :)
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    lol lopaw, though for probably the first time I need to disagree. For some of us hetero guy types something about a fertile and lactating woman is very attractive, and the whole breast milk thing is somehow...aw shit, I can't describe it, but very intimate and...anyway... I am at a loss for words, but a hot lactating woman sharing the experience is just very sexy to me.
  • rl27
    14 years ago
    I have had dances from several dancers where were lactating. Most of the time nothing other than minimal leaking occured. One would let me suck her nipples many times before, but when she was lactating wouldn't let me near them, said they were too sensitive. Two different dancers kept spraying me all through the dance, one was giggling so much doing it I think she was on something. The most fun I ever had was when one dancer spent two songs just laying back on me alternating between her and me squeezing her breasts, so that her milk flowed down her breasts and down her body.
  • overnights
    14 years ago
    Went up to tip a dancer on stage last night who is a new "Mommy". She has been off for about 2 months while having the baby and has you can hardly tell she had been pregnant (other than those very full breasts and lovely, protruding nipples). I don't know if she did it on purpose, but right before I tipped her she got me in the face with both "barrels" of her sweetness. She came by after that when I was having a cup of before-going-home coffee and offered to add some cream to it for me :). I passed, but she did have me thinking about it.
  • roscoe8320
    14 years ago
    One of my favorite dancers in a club in CT used to lactate. This girl was a perfect 10 and lactating was kind of her signature. I don't remember hearing any of the guys at the club complain about it. For me it was a huge turn-on. She would stand a couple feet in front of you or sometimes sit on your lap and just squeeze huge streams of milk out of her tits into my mouth and onto my face and glasses (what a pain to clean off). I mean, this wasn't just trickling out it was spraying about 3 feet. Years later I still remember her as one of the hottest strippers I've ever seen and I think the lactating is a big part of it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion