tuscl

DANCERS PIMPING OTHER GIRLS

10inches
Florida
Tuesday, November 9, 2010 3:20 PM
talking with dancer at SC. she said she does not do ITC but would introduce me to some dancers that did. said she even got a kick back from some of the girls for hooking them up with a customer. thought this was weird (sorta like being the club pimp)

18 comments

• vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Cool, who'd ever think the girls would pimp for each other. LOL
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Back on Oct 30th I was in the Follies in Atlanta with vincemichaels. I immediately hooked up with the gal I did FS with on my previous visit. I asked her if she could hook up vince with another dancer that did the same thing. She said yes. Do you want me to go get her? Vince declined the offer. I wish he would have accepted so that I would have the name of another (back up) dancer. On a previous visit there, I was getting a nice table dance from a gal that was paying a lot of attention to Mr. Happy. I told her how much I liked it. She said that she could hook me up with another dancer that went further. I wish I would have done it but it was getting late and my wallet was getting thin by then.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Along the same lines... Had some regular dances from a looker at Flight Club in Detroit only to find out she didn't offer anything more. We then stepped out of the VIP and she led me to the rail. (From the balcony) she then pointed to every gal below and gave a scouting report. She had so much intel I should've had a scorecard and pencil to take notes!
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Had this happen once in a club in Greenville, SC. She said that she didn't do that sort of thing bur called over a friend that did. Dancer 1's original plan was a 2 girl VIP, but instead I told her that I would come back and pay her if her friend performed. She did and I did. :)
  • Moose42
    14 years ago
    Not offered ITC per se, but when I got a room with a girl at Hustler Club in Bmore the girl kept offering that I get a second girl in there with us to "enhance" the experience. She kept saying I should get a room with this or that girl. It was weird.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    PIMPIN AIN'T EASY
  • ryce
    14 years ago
    Got to make a living somehow in these times
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    I've had these offers at St. James, but it was usually an 8/9 trying to sell me a 5/6.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Hmm. Girls down here must be more possessive. The closest I've come to this type of behavior is when one girl asked me if there was anybody else in the club I liked. The only reason she was asking was to try to sell a two-girl dance. The vast majority of them are all "you're not gonna go find another girlfriend while I'm gone, are you?"
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    My favorite bartender will call me if there is a new or previous dancer working that I would like. I don't pay her as such, but I tip well and buy her drinks when she wants them.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    If I have dropped some serious bucks on a dancer (or she knows I will later that night, based on our history), she'll often ask me if I'd buy a dance or two from a friend, particularly if said friend has had a bad/slow night. I've met some good "backups" that way.
  • sauternes
    14 years ago
    gmd: That's my experience too. I get crap from my fave when I see other girls. Can't help it though. Don't think she appreciated the scouting report I gave her on an out-of-town club I went to recently. I was only trying to convince her it would be a good place for her to work on a road trip.... On the subject of this post a dancer at this club pimped me to her sister who gave the best time of the night!!
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    sauternes: And the most possessive of them seem incapable of recognizing the hypocrisy of demanding that I be "faithful" to them while they go suck somebody else's dick. I've said it before, and I'll undoubtedly say it many more times, "If my wife can handle me fucking other women, so can you."
  • Philip A. Stein
    14 years ago
    I was in a seedy club in Jackson, MI last night. I got a Detroit style dance from a hot black chick. She wanted to do OTC and wanted to give me her number. The thing is she doesn't have a phone. So she gave me her friend's number. She told me her friend would fuck too but she wasn't shaven. I thought the whole thing was kinda weird.
  • Dazymaz
    14 years ago
    Some Do some don't offer Fs and those who don't know who those that do are .. perhaps she was just being helpfull in your quest .
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Usually its the coctail waitress who can act as a pimp for dancers. Dancers pimping other dancers? Ha Ha love it. Usually the ones that don't fuck are super hostile against the ones who do but then again maybe the dancer pimping the other girls was simply fucked out....
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    This happened to me once. The pimped girl turned out to be barf-bag eligible, GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!!!!
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    And here I thought the word Pimping meant pimping.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion