tuscl

Agressiveness

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
A couple of months ago during an OTC session, my ATF walked pulled dress, under which she was wearing nothing, over her head, said "get your pants off and lay down", grabbed a rubber, suited me up, and planted herself on top of me and went to town. Several times within the first 10 minutes.

Normally, *I* am the one who likes to take control, but I have to admit, this was hot as hell.

Last night, she did essentially the same thing (except it's too cold for dresses, so she just took off her pants), and it was just as hot.

Anybody care for this type of thing, and do you get it often enough?

10 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    as long as she is not getting aggressive about wanting to get into my wallet, I am fine with it
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Back in the 1980's and early 90's, when all you got was air dances, on a handful of occasions, dancers got grabby with me. I resented it back then because the ones who got grabby were twice my age and it's a turnoff for me to do someone much older.

I do like when a dancer or lover tells me "I like this" or "do this" in the context of sex. My second GF taught me all kinds of things that way, and better communication makes for better sex.
  • bumrubber
    14 years ago
    My ex GF gave me that treatment a lot and I didn't mind one bit. She's shy in every other way so it's interesting that she's so sexually aggressive.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    george:

I LIVE IN WESTERN CANADA!!!! Of course I don't get it often enough in SCs out here. And, of course, I would happily accept this "type of thing".

You are a cruel man. When you die you will burn forever in the fires of hell that exist in the SCs of Alberta and Vancouver.

I hate you with a passion that burns more fiercely than our sun that rises so reliably each morning in the East.

Stop torturing me with your salacious posts and I may be more polite in my responses to you.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Art, would it make you feel better if I admitted that my ATF isn't really all that good at giving head? She doesn't go down far enough, and she bounces up and down too fast. I like it slow and deep. It's really annoying.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    GMD has me thinking about another visit to The Penthouse in Detroit.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    i like a semi agressive chick sometimes to get things started but i still want to control the overall situation and how it ends. ;)
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    I just need a bj. *sigh*
  • DougS
    14 years ago
    GMD... I've only had one girl approach me aggessively like that. It was the second time that we OTCed. I was in town for business and we had a standing "date" for everynight that week, so the first night I didn't want to pressure her and maybe screw my chances (err... poor choice of words), so we dank her Goldschlagger and she danced on me a little, we kissed a lot, but that was it.

On the second night, we picked up where we left off the night before. Again, I wasn't pressuring, and admittedly I can be too much of a gentleman sometimes, but we were having fun and there were promises of things getting better. At one point she went into the bathroom and I moved over to the bed. When she came out, she walked over to the bed and said "Okay bitch take your clothes off!" (yeah, she tended to talk ghetto-ish) I quickly obliged and she proceeded with probably THE best BJ I have EVER had - to this day. She definitely liked to be in control.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Aggressive sex by strippers can be a good thing. Aggressive strippers looking for lap dances is a whole different story.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion