tuscl

Dreamgirls in Columbus, OH, USA

The same club visited twice in 24 hours … Sam saw the reviews first and referred it to me. We've both been to the club, with me having had a worse experience than Sam (to my knowledge.)

fun24yrold
October 31, 2010
Visited on: Sunday After Midnight
Dancers on Shift: 11-25

Rating
Physical Club: 8
Dancer Quality: 8
$ Value: 8
Overall : 8.00
This place is very underrated. I scanned all the reviews for Columbus and this place wasn't even on my radar to visit. But low and behold, I ended up there and was glad I did. The girls do wear pasties but I barely noticed. The lap dances are great. I had two separate girls give me lap dances (2 for 1 for $40). The dances are quality. Lots of 2 way touching. I was worried about Ohio's strip clubs but now am not. Probably will be back here again very soon. Only big negative is that the bartender is a complete bit....chatty with her friends when should be serving beers...she is hot though.

fun24yrold
November 1, 2010
Visited on: Monday Evening
Dancers on Shift: 11-25

Rating
Physical Club: 3
Dancer Quality: 3
$ Value: 3
Overall : 3.00
Holy hustle! What a difference a day makes (see my earlier review). Went here last night and had a great experience. This time around, I was hustled like a grandmother who just got email and met some prince from Nigeria. One girl was so drunk that after she gave a lap dance she tried to charge me for the half song we waited through and then I actually had to pick up off the floor because she was dry humping the couch after I ended the dance. She couldn't even talk, it was ridiculous. However, the worse was yet to come! There were two dancers who couldn't get a dance by themselves that were selling dances "together". I agreed to $60 for 2 songs (double checking the price twice and restating - $60 for both of you right?) Well, after the 2 songs - after I paid them and started to walk away they tried to double charge! I had to make them go get the manager. It truly was the worse and trashiest hustle I ever saw. Upon leaving I told the waitress about my experience (she by the way was the only pleasant point of the night) and she told me that she should have warned me about those two. You think?!?!

The only redeeming quality is that the lap dances are full contact and the girls are pretty hot....when not drunk and/or hustling!

However, be sure what you are contracting for before you go in to get a dance.

6 comments

• troop
    14 years ago
    definitely proves that ymmv ;)

live and learn, i say ;)
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Troop, I'd advise him to save his dough for either Detroit or the Indiana clubs. Hard to think, but he is, spending more for lower mileage dances in Columbus.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    what is interesting is that this is not a brand new TUSCL member writing the reviews either. he has been over the country visiting strip clubs in las vegas and illinois
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    Couldn't agree more. Tame is the standard with an occasional (very occasional) chance that something "interesting" might happen.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    Let's review this:

1) Drunk strippers. What's wrong with that? He chose them.
    2) But the dances were full contact... In Columbus, I donj't think so.
  • rl27
    14 years ago
    You can get full contact dances in Columbus, but it's not consistent. You have to know the dancer very well, the right bouncer must be working the private dance area, and the club must be fairly empty, and various other factors must be alignment.

Which is why I rarely frequent Columbus any more, and instead head to other cities. Three years ago it was another story, but now it's basically lame.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion