tuscl

Melon Girl

Yesterday, Saturday October 30, I had the pleasure of talking with Clubber at Tootsies down in South Florida. It's always a pleasure meeting the guys and gals of TUSCL. Amongst the many topics we touched on while watching some of the truly fine young babes at Tootsies was our favorite avatar, "Melon Girl" For those who aren't familiar with her, she is my current picture for my profile. I see that farmerart commented on her also in one of the discussion threads tonight. At one time, I knew who she was, at least I knew that she was a model, but I forget what her name is. Does anyone know what her name is? I know that farmerart would be grateful to know for one.

18 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    When I saved the picture, it has Susan-Q in the file name...so maybe her name is Susan something...I don't know though..hope someone does recognize her.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    I can die a happy man now. Thanks, all.
  • scpatron
    14 years ago
    I'm pretty sure it's Denise Milani, no?
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Don't know about your avatar pic, VM. But if you want to see a candidate, venture to Post Bar on Michigan Ave. in Dearborn. She bartends on weekend afternoons. Got to see her (Michigan vs. MSU) Saturday in tank top, baseball hat with brunette hair in ponytail out the back. Sunday she was dressed casual, sweater over turtleneck. Of course the melons were there both times...

Here's a pretense for going: The $2 soft taco lunch deal (11am to 4pm daily.)
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Thanks scpatron, it looks like you are correct
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    scpatron/troop,

You guys might just be gods! Thanks for the info. A MG/DM fan.
  • RocStarsky
    14 years ago
    When I first saw the pic of her. I almost knew she looked familiar. I've seen her on the internet. She is a model, just like any other female doing photo shoots. That is Denise for sure, but that name could just be her model name.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    You guys can use TinEye.com reverse image search to try and find out who people are from their picture. It's a nice resource.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    You are welcome, farmerart. I'm glad I posted this thread, I had a chance to see many, many more pics of Denise Milani thanks to you guys. Thanks for the tip, CT, I'll have to go to the Dearborn Post bar and check out the babe. I'll check to see how much her taco costs.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    here's some more for art and anyone else interested..

http://www.denisemilanifan.info/
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    I remain mystified at the fascination with humongous breasts. Not critical, as I'm sure my tastes are as, or more, odd to others, just puzzled. I'll just out it down to different strokes...
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    vm,

Looks like you may have an even longer stay in the south.

gmd,

I love MG, but it isn't just the breasts. As a matter of fact, women with really large ones look better dressed than nude, IMHO. I agree with you in that I do not particularly enjoy them over-sized.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    After all the help from those who replied to this thread, I have lots of images of the delightful Ms. Milani. As clubber says it isn't just this lady's breasts that I slobber over. I just find her total package to be devastatingly attractive. Her voluptuous breasts and 19 inch waist are a truly outrageous combination. Hazel eyes, killer smile. What can I say? This is the woman who satisfies all the silly teen-age fantasies that infest my psyche. If I were 15 again I am sure I would be whacking off three times an hour. Now? How about once a week.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "This is one Czech that you don't mind when it bounces!" LOL...I thought we had put this issue to bed (no pun intended) a long while ago?

There's some speculation that Denise's breasts have been enhanced, and she's apparently married to has at least one child with some black guy. She models strictly non-nude as well.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Yep, Clubber, it's 2:55 am on a rainy night on the Space Coast. After 3 delays and counting, Discovery is scheduled to fly today, barring the thunderstorms predicted this afternoon. My bet is it is delayed again to Sunday, oh well, I'm off to Californiz on Friday. Who knows, maybe I'll see Denise Milani out there. Yeah, right !!!
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    vm,

I wish you well, and hope that bird flies!
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    vince:

The bird didn't fly when you expected it to do so.

But how about all the new images of Melon Girl? I have all I need on my computer. I can stroke happily for hours now.

But, a 19" inch waist underneath those glorious breasts??? Each of my thighs is bigger than that impossible waist measurement!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion