tuscl

I-know-her-she-knows-me-dilema

gk
Florida
Ever faced with this problem. You're friends with someone who has a young relative who goes to work at one of your favorite clubs, ostensibly to be a waitress but ends up dancing.

I don't know her that well, but the friend she is related to is a former dancer. I don't want to show my face there when she's working as she doesn't know me as a club customer, just a good friend of her relative. Awkward.

13 comments

• ohmeohmy
    14 years ago
    If her relative is a former dancer, and now she's at least a waitress in the club; shouldn't be a problem. It's not like her relative/your friend, should be offended by this.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Actually, that kind of thing is a huge turn on for me.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    gk,

As I've mentioned before, a favorite of mine (ATF) did a few dances for me. As we were talking, turned out we had mutual friends. We have kept that between us for years. We even see each other outside that club at events.
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    Put on a costume and check her out on Halloween.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Just be glad she's not your son's former girlfriend. Now *that's* awkward...
  • pop
    14 years ago
    If she was your niece or another close relative it could be a problem but anything else shouldn't be a big deal.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    If I'm in there a lot, which has been my habit, it's going to affect the relationship I referred to. Can't let that happen. Although the other party would deny being affected by it, she would be, for various reasons.

So, I'm thinking of going back to my short list of alternatives and making a few discovery road trips when I have the time.

Funny awkward-relative story, slightly related:

Went to a wedding of a relative's second husband's son (not her's). She asked to take some personal videos of the ceremony in addition to the paid photographer. So I'm set up to do this and see this extremely well-dressed and skimpy attired girl a few rows in front if me. The back of her dress scooped down almost to her butt crack with breasts busting out in front too. I didn't know who this was but I couldn't keep my eyes off her. Then she starts rubbing her back with one had, lower and lower until finally she's rubbing her ass inside her dress.

At the end of the ceremony the minister follows the wedding pary down tthe aisle and does a very obvious double-take when he spots this girl. And I dont' think it was disgust in his eyes. I got it all on video tape, the ass rubbing and double-take. It turns out she was a very distant relative of the husband's ex-wife, but removed by divorce (is this making sense)...

who worked at a famous strip club in Philadelphia.

The tape made for some interesting laughs later that night when we replayed it a hundred times.
  • 10inches
    14 years ago
    worst case scenario was depicted in the now defunct tv show "Twin Peaks". character working as call girl goes to hotel to meet client. when the door opens ---- it's her father!!!! what a way to find out your little girl is a hooker or that your dad is cheating on your mom!!!
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    A guy meets this girl at a bar. She's all he can talk about to his friends for two weeks. Then another friend has his bachelor party and they bring in a couple of strippers. The first guy's face falls as he sees his dream girl is one of the strippers.

True story...and I'm sure it's happened to many a guy.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    gk, my 1st thoight is that it's not a big deal, but since it is to you you're doing the right thing by expanding your horizons ;)
  • troop
    14 years ago
    "thought"
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    The TV series Taxi was fall down hilarious. In one episode, Alex picks up this gal in her early twenties and they hit it off. He takes her back to his place and they're making small talk in front of his fireplace while he strokes her hair. She says, "When I was a young girl, had this Uncle Alex who stroked my hair the same way."

He gets a look and eases from her.

She says "Uncle Alex ?"

They share a look of alarm and jump away from each other.

Alex asks "So, how's your mother ?"

"She's fine."

They cut back to the garage where the other cabbies are looking at him in horror.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    But has your dick met her yet?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion