tuscl

I like a little decoration, but this is fucked up

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Saturday, October 23, 2010 12:19 PM
Even *I* don't like most of these, though the butterfly one is kinda cute, and the devil cat is at least imaginative. [view link]

13 comments

• stripclubspy
    14 years ago
    too much hardware
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    I thought I was bored. You have time to search for this exotica? george, george; I worry a little about you.
  • 3LeggedMan
    14 years ago
    The tattoos are mostly very nicely done. But I am turned off by all that metal in what should be a very soft neighborhood.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    The horror... the horror...
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    YUCK!
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    <I thought I was bored. You have time to search for this exotica?> Dude, it's Saturday morning, no one else is awake, there's nothing but shit on the TV, it's too cold to go ride my bike, and I'm spent from a romp with the ATF last night so even whacking off isn't an option right now. WTF else am I gonna do? :)
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I wonder if any of them are strippers. I lose interest in dancers when I know they have too many piercings.
  • glen_livet
    14 years ago
    UNSEE!!!
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    I knew a dancer that had a lot of hardware "down there", and she told me one time that one of her uncles called her "whistle britches" because he said that he could always hear the wind whistling past all her piercings...weird... BTW, my spyware software went nuts when trying to go to that site...beware...
  • troop
    14 years ago
    not my thing, neither the piercings or the pussy tats.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    But would she set off a metal detector at the airport
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    Maybe...
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    I'm suddenly hungry for a roast beef sandwich...anyone else? I expected more tattoos that all that metal. Some looked like they'd been bolted shut?! WTF is a perfect title for that collection of shots.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion