tuscl

$2.00 lap dances?

Thursday, October 14, 2010 10:03 AM
Club Onyx in Houston (a "Rick's" location and a spot with nice black girls) supposedly has $2.00 lap dances on Tuesdays at midnight. What do you think about this? Is it a scam? Anybody want to check this out with me and see what it's about?

9 comments

• vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    I can see the line from Denver outside the door at CO. LOL
  • manuela
    14 years ago
    Mc Donald is paying better! I think it's just a teaser; before and after that $2.00 midnight-minute you will get fully charged. XXX Manuela
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    I'm with Manuela, as I've witnessed special deals for brief periods at a number of clubs.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    At midnight the DJ will announce "$2 dance time" and the girls will go around and find a guy to pay $2 for a 20 second table dance. Then the DJ will say "Switch" and the girls will rotate around or sometimes just stay with you for another $2. They are a good way to sample dancers but kind of pointless because they only last for 20 seconds.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    ^ saw the same thing once in the cleveland hustler club. luckily i was standing when they offered it because there were several dancers that night that i wouldn't even want to spend 20 seconds with.
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    Rick's advertises $2 Tuesdays in some of their clubs where drinks are $2 all day. This promo is probably to build business after midnight on a Tuesday, which for most clubs is a dead time. You will probably get full length dances from some pretty unattractive women.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    In early trading today US$2 = C$1.99. Do I close out my long CAD position vs. USD?
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    I went to this club before it became Onyx and it had just been taken over by Ricks. It had a VIP room which was a sorta wide open area and an CR which was more private. In the couple of months I was going there I did a gal (FS) in CR and a different one in VIP (FS). One was a 22 yr old tall brunette the other a 35 yr old hooker who stripped to recruit clients. While I did not care about a repeat with the 35 year old (L), I did want to get some more with the 22 yr old (D)I had done in CR (she was good) but I believe she went back to her husband as efforts to contact her to set up otc were not successful. I later learned both had been fired.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    But you have to pay in $2 bills or it will cost you $20
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion