tuscl

What to do, what to do..?

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Tuesday, October 12, 2010 6:49 PM
So, I'm faced with somewhat of a dilemma.  The girl I've been calling My Favorite Cocksucker (MFC) has been a regular for about three or four years now. She gives *great* head, and even with a rubber, can consistently get me off in a minimum amount of time, sometimes even faster than I can do myself, and the sound, sight and feeling are incredible. She hums, slurps, licks and squeezes, sucks and vibrates with her tongue. The only thing she can't do is go deep (and with me, "deep" is pretty easily accomplished). But this weekend, I met her match. The new girl's technique isn't quite as polished, but her mouth is smooth as silk, her lips are soft as velvet, and she can go just as deep as my wife ever did, holding her breath like a pearl diver. Not only that, but she made me last freakin' thirty five minutes! She'd get me almost there, and then back off just far enough to let me subside, then start building again. She finally relented and let me cum, and if I hadn't been wearing my condom, it would all have gone straight down her throat, without her even tasting it.  So the question is, do I call them "MFC1" and "MFC2", or take a clue from Coke and use "My New Favorite Cocksucker" and "My Classic Favorite Cocksucker"? I just don't know what to do. Help me out of my quandary, fellow TUSCLers. 

22 comments

• farmerart
    14 years ago
    You keep one and pass the other on to me.
  • bigdude012
    14 years ago
    Threesome: problem solved just hope your bank account can take it.
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    You should probably call them as often as you can.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    It's a dirty job but some body has to do it. Why not forget the condoms and see who swallows?
  • londonguy
    14 years ago
    Or have a threesome and see if the swap your cum?
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Who has the "Frequent Buyer Rewards" program???
  • gk
    14 years ago
    LOL. How about going with "My Classic Cocksucker (MCC) and "Ever So Deep" (ESD). The latter is a throwback to an early porm film.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    I like it long myself. My second GF taught me that two hours is a quicky. I'd go with the second girl. I'll bet big money great cock sucking isn't the only thing she knows.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    No more acronyms
  • brewerfan
    14 years ago
    Ok, you call this a dilemma? Are you serious? I wished I had your problem.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Get a MFC for every day of the week!
  • troop
    14 years ago
    brewerfan says: 10/12/10 Ok, you call this a dilemma? Are you serious? I wished I had your problem. _____________________________________ yup
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Art: Get your own. I'm greedy. :) 'cat: If someday my wife decides she no longer wants any at all, I may consider it. Formula though, I've gotten used to it, so it's not that big a deal. I know MCFC will swallow; she's licked it out of the rubber before (and if you don't think *that* was hit, you're wrong).. Don't know about the new girl, though. Threesome? Classic professes to not like girls. Again though, don't know about the new girl.
  • CCRiderm
    14 years ago
    Call the first one "Monday" and the second one "Tuesday". Now you only need five more....
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    An embarrasment of riches.
  • manuela
    14 years ago
    Don't be shy, just ask there names ;-) XXX Manuela
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    I think you should rotate them if possible. Its all in the suction.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    gmd: "She gives *great* head, and ... can consistently get me off in a minimum amount of time, sometimes even faster than I can do myself" You give yourself head? Damn, apparently that "micro" thing is sarcasm.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    ^ lol ROFLMAO!
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Lee: Spew warnings *please*! LMAO.
  • DougS
    14 years ago
    GMD: I haven't been on this board for sometime, so bear with me if this has already been answered. Are you enoying these oral treats in a club, or are you talkin' OTC? If this is goin' on in a club, I have GOT to find out the name of the club and plan a road trip! If you met both MFC1 and MFC2 in a club (whether they are practicing their skills at the club or OTC), I STILL would like to know the name of the club!
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    DougS: To answer your specifc questions, yes and yes, though MFC (Classic) doesn't dance anymore that I know of. As for your implied one's, unfortunately, GMD is one of those assholes who declines to provide specific information about clubs in a public area.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion