tuscl

Prostitution charge at strip club

Thursday, September 30, 2010 2:24 PM
UNDATED (WSAU) Two people are under arrest on prostitution charges at a strip club near Stratford. The suspects made initial appearances in Marathon County court yesterday. Police responded to a complaint at Teasers nightclub around 10pm Tuesday night. One of the dancers engaged in sexual activity with a customer. The dancer, 33-year-old Genvean Eggars of Milwaukee, was charged with prostitution. The customer, 48-year-old Charles Ortner, was charged with soliciting a prostitute. [view link]

12 comments

• londonguy
    14 years ago
    Oh FFS, what kind of person makes a complaint like this?
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    LG, another dancer. Dancers ratting on their codancers is a greater threat than cameras. They do not want to compete.
  • londonguy
    14 years ago
    Ah, I se now SC. So a dancer that doesn't do extras objects to others that do as she wants a 'level playing field'. What a bitch.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I was at one strip club getting a HJ and a dancer walks over and asks my dancer if she happens to have any moisturizer on her. She does, and she goes ahead and shares it. Now that is some good teamwork lol
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Hey Sam, can you post this story at that club's spot on this site ? Us clubgoers need to know which clubs to avoid.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    shadowcat says: Posted: 09/30/10 LG, another dancer. Dancers ratting on their codancers is a greater threat than cameras. They do not want to compete. ------------------------------------- very possible, but possibly the club's owner, manager, or remotely even a bouncer could have reported it. around here if a club gets busted, whoever is in charge at the time gets busted too so i could see someone with responsibility reporting it to cover their own ass.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    hey Dudester, I originally thought about doing that but when I searched for Teasers so many clubs came up. I did find out (via google search) which one they were talking about in the article (the one in Wisconsin).
  • VETERANCLUBBER
    14 years ago
    I was going to say a dancer ratted !! I've seen and heard other dancers shit talk to me about others. It's usually the gals that sit around not hustling doing this to the ones who hustle.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    Why oh why must people get into other peoples business. My biggest pet peeve!
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Many Dancers who don't do extras deeply resent the competetion from the ones who do. This is very evident at sites like SW. I can see where they would rat on the other dancers or even customers who take extras. Whle I have done many dancers at various clubs itc, I believe otc at motel is better due to many factors especially safety and security.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    LOL yeah just reading stripperweb cracks me up
  • RocStarsky
    14 years ago
    Stripper haters. That is what they do. They should keep their eyes, ears, and nose out the equation.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion