tuscl

Left the club today without getting a lap dance

Can't remember the last time I didn't get at least 1-2 lap dances on a visit.

I got plenty of attention from the dancers, but none of them really perked my interest enough.

I wonder if I'm coming down with something…

So, how often does this happen to you?

21 comments

• farmerart
    14 years ago
    Oh, about never! I believe in alchemy in the SC. Wondrous things can always happen when someone sports that magic wrinkle at the bottom of the belly.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I sometimes go and don't even spend a $1 on stage tipping. Keep in mind this is Columbus where boob in the face is considered a hot no no. Like today when I was the only customer in the club and the female DJ was acting like a bitch saying stuff like "come on up and tip the girls, they make money from your tips and your tips alone" after each song and personally called me out once and said "why are you watching TV at a titty bar you need to come on up here and tip" I just ignored her...and thankfully another customer came in.
    I felt like walking up to her and saying if she did some good lap dance announcements like a 2 for $20 deal then maybe I would get off the bar stool to come tip looking for dancers to take back. But as long as her "special" was a 2 for $40 deal I had no interest in getting a lap dance. The only times I jumped to go do those expensive lappers within the past few months is when a dancer comes over and strokes Mr Happy to get him ready.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Yes, I have gone and not gotten any dances. Sometimes, the girls present just don't interest me.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    how often does it happen?

lately too often.
    i'm a picky guy, a dancer has to look good, be clean, appeal to my senses, show some interest in me, among other things for me to normally buy dances. there are exceptions sometimes but i try to stick with my plan and lately not many dancers have fit the bill.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Well, Steve, that is remarkable seeing as how you're a regular at the place, right? I'm sure the gals were perplexed as to why none of them were receiving your coinage.

Personally, I bounce from place-to-place when I don't find motivation to spend. A waitress pressed me on a two drink minimum last night, and when I surveyed the scene to decide about staying longer and didn't see much, I handed her my empty and left.

Sam messaged me about a recent club he hit (we've both been to it.) He was the only customer in the place and yet the DJ badgered him over the PA to "keep tipping the girls." Indeed some clubs/dancers etc. feel guys should always be spending (ABS). Obviously I disagree, and I know many, many pubs where I often have a whole lot more fun and wind up spending more because of it.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Hey! When I started that reply, there were only two responses! Shows what taking a couple of phone calls can do to time...
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    It used to happen to me alot, but it's happening less often now. I attribute it to more dancers in the clubs, so the selection is greater to pick from. I'll usually find at least one girl I like. My problem is that there are often too many desirable girls, and not enough $$$ to go around.
  • dallas702
    14 years ago
    Steve, I had a free afternoon so I got ready to go to a SC. Showered up and down, shaved, put on the dark loose microfiber slacks and a nice shirt - AND - I figured out that I really didn't want to go to a club. Spent an hour wondering what was wrong with me! Still worried, but at least I know I'm not alone.

Some days just don't have the right vibe. (I am not getting old. I am not losing my edge. I am NOT getting old!)
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Shit happens
  • spudd
    14 years ago
    Same thing happened to me at my regular club last week. I was hoping one of my 2 ATF would be dancing, but they were not. There was only 1 dancer who sat down with me, and she gave a menu list. I told her I think about it and come back after I finish eating dinner. She never did.

Also, it might be I'm already known for a guy who only gets dances from ATFs (not true), the other dancers doesn't bother to approach me anymore. I guess I gotta shake that image.
  • RocStarsky
    14 years ago
    The other option is to just go up to a dancer and ask for a dance. I do that and I get great action.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    Happens once in a while. You go in to your regular club and they don't seem to be "on" that day. Their job is to play, flirt etc. and if they aren't doing their jobs, there's no turn on. So I just finish my drink, maybe have another if I'm in the mood and then leave. It's happened more than once, but I wouldn't say it happens a lot.

Maybe it's a misperception and we're just tired of the same-old same-old. Times like those call for a move down the street or a roadtrip.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    I've done it once or twice when the vibes weren't right. Could've been me, the dancers, or any number of factors. But even if you have a lame experience, the excitement is that next time it might be extraordinary!
  • Rod8432
    14 years ago
    I wrote on a similar subject earlier about our 'average' experiences, vs the good and the bad ones. Suffice it to say that sometimes you go to the SC, microfibers on, dollars in your wallet, and a smile on your face, and nothing clicks. None of your favorites are there, the other dancers pass you by, the DJ harangues you for not tipping, and even the drinks suck.

Unless it becomes a real trend, I wouldn't worry about it. You're just as likely, as happened to me the other night, to walk in on a whim, thinking you'll get a quick beer while ogling a couple girls, and leave, and then BOOM! Your ATFs all come a'flocking, the drinks are kickin', the DJ's cool, the bouncer's out of sight (literally), and when you do eventually leave, you can't remember when you've had a better time.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    I only get zero lappers when I have a bad case of writer's block. The atmosphere in a club inspires me.
  • bumrubber
    14 years ago
    I leave without getting dances about a third of the time. Either no dancer appeals to me, or someone annoys me with their bad attitude and makes me want to leave.
    14 years ago
    Probably happens 25% of the time.

If my faves aren't there or are tied up I'll stick around awhile and look for a girl that appeals to me. Then I'll tip her when she's onstage and ask her to stop by or if she's walking by I'll wave her over. But if nothing strikes my fancy I'll bail and either hit another club or come back another day.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    If writer's block is feeling the club is dead and no quality girls then I understand what you mean.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Thanks for the encouragement guys. On the theory that if you get thrown from a horse, you need to get back on, I revisted the club. As suggested, differentt night, different time, different girls and a different vibe. Met and got dances from a couple hot new girls, then finished up with a couple of my current favs, for a very enjoyable evening. Feel like I got my mojo back, lol.
    14 years ago
    Nothing beats a good fav, lol.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Nice pic, 59
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion