tuscl

Dancers Offering Their Numbers/E-mails...

jack_s
Florida
Monday, September 27, 2010 6:58 AM
I've been a club-goer for years, but in the past 1-2 years, I've noticed something that hasn't happened to me before. After getting privates/VIPs/laps/call-em-whatever, I've been finding that dancers have been offering to give me their phone numbers or e-mails. This isn't *all* dancers, of course. But, it's been quite a few of them. I'd say that half the girls I've gotten repeat dances from, after multiple visits, have asked me, "Would you like my number?" I assume this is an invitation for an OOC encounter. As I'm married, and like SCs really as just a diversion-- and a source of inspiration, I've always given a polite, "Oh, that's so sweet-- thank you, but I like to keep things here in the club." And they've always responded politely. No-one's seemed offended. Still, I'm kind of weirded out that I've been having this happen with relative frequency in the past two years, as I've *NEVER* had it happen so often before. Is this just the state of the economy, that a lot more dancers feel the need to go to OOC stuff? Is it that, now that I'm in my 40s, I look financially secure, and the dancers assume I can afford them? Or is it just that I've become so devilishly handsome with my graying hair, and my middle-age belly. )

28 comments

• manuela
    14 years ago
    Dear Jack, I'm afraid it's not only because of your lookings. It's indeed about the state of the economy. A girl I know, prof-dancer in a stripclub, does the same. She use the club to "filter out" the steady, trustable guests for a "special treat" (out of the club where prostitution is not allowed). In this way she has two profits; she "knows" her clients and the cash will end for the full 100% in her own wallet instead of the 50-50, 60-40, 70-30 rule (or sometimes even less!). It wouldn't be my thing to do, because I like the save envirement of a club, but I'm sure financially it's O.K.. I hope I didn't disapointed you, but money will be the reason. Even if your name is Richard Gere ;-) XXX Manuela
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    I really don't think the state of the economy is the main answer. I think the real answer is the dancer's perception of the amount of cash you can bring to the game. I live in Alberta where the local economy is booming and our lame strip clubs are enjoying the fruits of this boom as are all other parts of the local economy. For example, construction (commercial, industrial, and even residential) is very healthy here. I have been offered phone numbers or email addresses for OTC fun in every Alberta club I have visited, easily as frequently as happens when I visit Detroit or Toronto. And, Alberta clubs are definitely NOT as "handsy" or dick friendly as the clubs I like in the east. I am a spender, though, and I also tip the wait staff generously to get them on my side. The club I frequent most often in Alberta has a weekly change in the dancer roster and employs no house dancers. However, one of the waitresses knows my preferences and knows her bra will be stuffed with blues ($5 bills in Canada) during my visit. A successful hook-up garners her a green ($20) as a "thank you" tip. Who knows what she tells the dancers in the dressing room? I have nothing but my bucks going for me in this game. I am old, fat, and ugly. I am new to the SC hobby but my experience is that dancers everywhere are eager to latch on to a free spending customer for OTC engagements if that is on their personal menu of services offered.
  • bang69
    14 years ago
    Jack, I agree 1000% with Manuela
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    It's all about the money. a Year ago one of my top favorites gave me her email/cell numbers. She even emailed me a photo of herself nude. See last photo on my page. I ran into her at the club last week. I had not seen her for a couple of months. She said that she had been sick. We did some outstanding lap dances in the back.Including DFK. I told her that I had emailed her asking for another photo but got no reply. She said "I'm sorry. Last time I looked, I had over 1200 unread messages and I have 53 numbers loaded on my cell phone." I no longer feel special. But I'll keep going back for the dances.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Nice pics Manuela. I especially like the, um, "necklace". :)
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    All I know is I used to get numbers offered to me more when I was younger and in better shape. I was even spending less money then.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    manuela: Beware of microdongs bearing compliments!!!
  • pdxtom
    14 years ago
    It about the money. Here in portland dancers move from club to club more often than the weather changes. If a dancer has a stable of regulars they don't want to lose them just because they moved three blocks over. With over 50 clubs in the area no one is going to go bar chasing trying to find that dancer.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Yea, Manuela, definitely beware. When I see outfits like that, I presume certain...preferences on the part of the wearer. And I am longer reluctant to revel in girls who like that sort of thing.
  • minnow
    14 years ago
    Its a good business practice, a way to generate $$ outside working shift. manuela: Thank you for pictures and posts. I've figured out your height/weight in USA measures, could you please translate bra size (85) into USA terms ?
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Minnow: [view link]
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    manuela: Est-ce que vous parlez Francais?
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    dang it, farmerart parlezvouz Frances. LOL
  • troop
    14 years ago
    art's looking to spend some of his oil bucks ;)
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    I get numbers and e-mails all the time. It is mostly bullshit. Alot of times the dancers don't pick up the phone or respond to the emails. If you just want to chat they could care less to answer. However, if you inquire when they will be at a given club, they get back to you ASAP.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    troop: I am really really hurt that you doubt the purity of my motives. Manuela is obviously European. I was just trying to find a language that she may be more familiar with to introduce her to the intricacies of tuscl. I really think she should be warned about you sharks that inhabit this site. And who better than a kindly, gentle, harmless old soul than farmerart?
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I remember last time I asked for a dancer's number she gave it to me, and then later that visit when we did more LDs she asked for a tip "since she gave me her number"...yeah whatever....
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Yeah art, you *did* just recently rescue a fair maiden from the clutches of the evil...wait, did her car have a clutch or not? Anyway, anyone can see your soul is pure as the driven snow. Unlike my own, black as midnight.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    lol art, sorry about my doubts.. try spanish.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    A dancer giving you her number is most often a way for her to establish contact so that she can let you know when she'll be working, so that you can come on down to the club and dump some coin on her. Typically ITC stuff. Sorry to burst your bubble there.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    In a shitty economy, strippers will do what they need to get more regulars on the hook.
  • luckyone
    14 years ago
    Have never asked a dancer for her number but have sure gotten a lot of them the last few years. Mostly a pitch for more business, inside or outside the club. Kind of weird though. Don't think I've gotten so much more appealing as I've moved into middle age.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I gotta wonder if dancers share phone numbers of their regulars after they have dried up. Like post a list of numbers in the locker room you can call if you want to drum up sales lol
  • Slothrop
    14 years ago
    20 years ago, when I was a young handsome fella, the best-looking dancer with the best looking breasts asked me to take her home when the place closed. I did. She invited me in, put on a highly revealing robe, cooked us breakfast and then took me to her bedroom. No money involved whatsoever. We liked each other.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    If I like a dancer and want to see her again, I'll usually ask if she has a particular schedule that she works. If she doesn't, 3 times out of 4, she'll give me her number so that I can call/text her to see if she's working a given night. So even if it's not about OTC, it *is* about money.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    One of my favorites wrote her name and cell phone number on a napkin and gave it to me. Below her name was written Ron, her husbands name, and his number. She said that if I ever needed help to call her and if I couldn't reach her, to call him. So far I have never needed to call either of them.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    That was very nice of her, bur if I ever need help from a stripper, her husband can't pinch hit. ;-)
  • manuela
    14 years ago
    Thanx farmerart, but be sure I can handle a compliment ;-) Et oui; un peux . . .
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion