tuscl

Any clubs or massage parlors in the miami area that give out extras

Me and couple of bodies are traveling to Miami in a couple of weeks, and I wanted to know what clubs or parlors offer extras. I just would like to find a club where the women wind down a little a show their freaky side. Would anybody that resides in this area give me the 411 on the clubs and parlors. I would really appreciate it, and all the details will be taken into consideration. Last I preferably don't care if the clubs are Caucasian, Hispanic,or Black. I just want the 411

8 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    If I was in Miami, the first place I would go to is Tootsie's. It is not cheap, but you should have a good time there
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    A gal I have enjoyed at the Ritz lately is from Miami and tells me there are a lot of Jack Shacks near Miami Beach. I told her I would like to see an amusement park with bikini girl call girls along the beach. She laughed and said "Most of the hot gals at the beach are hookers anyhow, just smile at the one you want. Then get her to your room"
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    nice question fucktard - too lazy to read the reviews?

Hey, if you contributed even one new review on this thing you could read all about Miami to your heart's content, and plenty of club reviewers have provided down and dirty intel about a lot of the clubs.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Tootsies is good. For AMPS try spahunters.com.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    LOL! welcome back rick, haven't see you around for a few days.
    btw there's been several 1 post wonders lately looking for intel ;)
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    lol troop - I've been lurking but too busy to mix it up with every moron who has posted this. If they had asked the question about clubs in areas I frequent I probably would have waded in sooner.

This one pissed me off more than most because if he simply read the reviews he would have found everything he needed, but instead the lazy leech came on and posted his question on the board. He couldn't even be bothered to post a single review in order to gain access to the FL intel.

Anyway - end of rant ;)
  • samutuck
    14 years ago
    Thank you for all your help except that rude poster. I just wanted a little 411 on the clubs in Miami, and this guy is throwing online hissy fits at me. On topic, thanks to all you other posters.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    well it's good to see you responded samu. some here would like to see peeps contribute some before they start asking for info, in other words give some before you take some. many come here and take but never give. that's why he responded the way he did.
    hopefully you will give some now and become a regular.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion