tuscl

heidi from jimmys restaurant in chicago heights illinois

Someone out there preferably a customer of heidi what's up with her. She's sexy as fuck but is confused about having a boyfriend or not. Someone fill me in whether to fall for it or not. I haven't had lds with her yet cause she seems interested in possibly going out but I don't need bf drama I'm 40 yrs old. Anyways if all else fails what kind of dancer is she. I've been a customer to others before is she worth the time and money for that. Somebody HELP!

3 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    screw chicago clubs, go to hammond, IN and visit Industrial Strip.
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    The only way to find out what kind of dancer she is, is to get a dance. You may need to get a clue first though.
  • brewerfan
    14 years ago
    LOL!! I THOUGHT THAT SHE WAS AN EMPLOYEE AT JIMMY JOHNS SANDWICH SHOP AT FIRST. YES, I AGREE, GET A DANCE FROM HER IF SHE'S THAT HOT. YOU'RE AT LEAST GUARANTEED A HOT BODY IN YOUR FACE. BUT MY QUESTION IS, "HOW CAN SHE POSSIBLY WANNA GO OUT WITH YOU IF YOU HADN'T EVEN SPENT ANY MONEY ON HER?" BESIDES, IF SHE'S THAT HOT, BF DRAMA ONLY LASTS A COUPLE OF DAYS, IF IT EVEN HAPPENS. TAKE A CHANCE, GET A DANCE FROM HER AND IF YOU LIKE IT, GO OUT WITH HER. AFTER ALL, IT'S HER REQUEST, ISN'T IT?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion