tuscl

Recognizing dancers in reviews

Just wondering how often you recognize dancers in reviews, either by stage name or physical description.

Made me smile to read a review where a guy complained about getting mostly air from a dancer that I personally have gotten a lot more from (but I worked my way up to that point over several visits). Of course, the opposite (she did WHAT?) would really piss me off.

Your experiences?

16 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    That is pretty sadistic of you but yes I hear and read about it a lot lol
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    You da man, steve !!

Here in Detroit, there is a hardcore group of dancers at the Flight Club that' I've known a while. I don't need to read their name (just the description of what they do often is enough to know who is being talked about)
    14 years ago
    Happens quite a bit. Many posters name names and they'll be girls I'm familiar with. Some are faves. Some are far from faves, ones that I avoid.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Yup, Sam had a gal I'd had before on his recent trip to Detroit ... unfortunately she was in a foul mood for Sam!
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    I think a lot of guys just aren't comfortable trying to see how much mileage they can get even though they would enjoy a lot more mileage. I sometimes see guys sitting with their arms behind their backs afraid of what might happen if they tried anything so they don't. Of course if you see a guy taking liberties feeling a girl's legs while tipping her at the stage and then suddenly the third dancer they try that on gets pissed off and tells them they can't do that, you might wonder if that guy was a regular or just drunk.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I recognize dancers in reviews often. I usually read the name of the dancer in the review and then I associate it to the name of the dancer called out by the DJ. I hope I'm not the only one to have discovered this.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    I did encounter one dancer that I seemed to have a lot of chemistry with. As far as mileage goes, it rocketed extremely high very fast without going into any extras territory. I didn't even know her stage name after my first visit. Unfortunately I only saw her for maybe 3 visits to a club and then never saw her again. Maybe that was a good thing because I was acting very irrational buying extra dances and giving her tips when she didn't even ask for them. I don't even usually tip anyone for a dance. She had some strange effect on me as if I was getting possessed.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    It's easy to recognize dancers mentioned in reviews since DJ's often will call out stage names of dancers who are supposed to go up on stage. Unless she never dances on stage.
  • sauternes
    14 years ago
    I'm new and have only written a small number of reviews so far. I've stayed away from stage names and stuck with generalities on physical descriptions, particularly when it comes to my favorite local club. So far I've focused on my experiences to provide a lower bound on what is possible at the club rather than who was providing the services.

However I certainly take advantage of information on specific dancers in the reviews I read for research when hitting a new club on the road. Makes me think I should alter my approach to reviews somewhat - I'm guessing most would agree this kind of info is quite useful. Never a good idea to attach names to services when the provider is going above the norm (rules?) for her club to give you a good time though ...
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Yes, this happens quite frequently. I have a policy of never mentioning names in my reviews. Unless of course she pisses me off. Then she gets my "bitch of the month" award.

When I read about a guy getting ripped off, all I can think of is, you dumb ass.You should have known better.

When I read about a guy getting some hot stuff, all I can think of is bull shit. She would never do that. He is just trying to make himself look like a pro. But in the back of my mind, I always have to wonder if I am the dumb ass who has been missing out.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    shadowcat: Then she gets my "bitch of the month" award.

Where exactly are the award ceremonies held? Is it a black-tie affair?
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    I sometimes *think* I recognize a dancer in a review, but I'm rarely right. I've sent a few messages to reviewers saying "Was that XYZ you were talking about?" and it almost never is.

The most memorable time was when a reviewer specifically named a dancer. She's the sweetest girl that you don't want to fuck with (metaphorically). The reviewer called her a bitch -- guess he fucked with her.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Does this mean dancers have a Dick of the Month award?
  • pabloantonio
    14 years ago
    I have tried to put two and two together but I never seem to be able to. That is just the way my luck runs. Maybe the dancer was not there the night I went looking for her or maybe the review I read didn't describe the girl accurately. I usually don't care. I almost always find someone I can have fun with.
  • uscue13
    14 years ago
    I think it's a bad idea to mention dancers in regards to anything that could get them "in trouble". I'll mention dancers I enjoyed talking to or hanging out with. Some I had dances from and others I didn't that trip. I figure it doesn't hurt to promote the dancers with good attitudes. If you want to know particulars about the dance, you have to try it out yourself or get a good relationship with people on the board.

Like Shadow, if there's a ripoff girl or a hassler, I'll mention her to help you avoid the same problems. But just like everyone, my ROB could be your ATF so take everything said in a review with a grain of salt.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    uscue13: my ROB could be your ATF

I would submit that she's not really a ROB if that's the case -- at least the way ROB seems to be used here. In the words of Shakespeare, "a ROB is a ROB is a ROB".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion