tuscl

Gift cards...

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I have noticed than some clubs are now selling gift cards. Any body have any experiences with them? I will buy a buddy a drink or on special occasions, even a lap dance but a gift card? Never!

4 comments

• sparksiam
    14 years ago
    I wont buy them, but Ill accept one. Especially to Follies.. Also might be an opportunity to put a couple lap dances on a credit card..lol
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Dreamgirls has an ad that says "bring this ad in for $20 gift certificate" the only fine print on the ad says "limit one per week"

But what it does not say is that they changed the rules so you can only bring it in on sundays. Also you go on Sunday and pay $10 cover + 1 drink minimum ($8) and you are not allowed to use the gift certificate on the same day. So that means you have to come back another day and spend another $10 on cover + 1 drink minimum ($8). So you spend $36 on cover/drink to get a $20 gift card. I would be FINE with this, except they also said you can not use it on food, only alcohol.
    You have to jump through too many hoops to get the damn thing that I have just avoided going to dreamgirls.
  • spandexman
    14 years ago
    Just don't mix the card up with a JC Penny card for mom or worse yet the wife!
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    I wish St. James had them. I really would tell my family where to call to get me gift cards.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion