tuscl

Passing For Gay

To fend off a hustling dancer I once used this line:

"I am gay. Just hanging out with some hetero friends who are off getting lap dances."

She quickly retorts:

"The way you are ogling Miss Titsy up on stage is not something a gay guy would do."

Ratted out by my slack jaw and astounded eyes!

Admittedly, a line like this is pretty dubious to use in a strip club but I have always wondered how reliable the so-called "gaydar" that women are said to possess really is. I think it is mostly myth.

12 comments

• steve229
    14 years ago
    A dancer made some snarky comment about my pink dress shirt the other night. I told her it showed I was secure in my masculinity, lol.

Guess I was lucky I didn't wear my fuchsia color shirt that night.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I prefer to tell them that I think I might be a lesbian. Unfortunately that does not scare them away.

The word GAY, in todays hip culture, can mean a lot more than just homosexual. It often means uncool.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Well, farmerart, a good loud fart clears the dancers out.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Hard to say whether women exclusively have "gaydar" I've never had a problem sensing whether some guy coming on to me was gay.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I once told a dancer that I was "just here to eat" and she joked about me being one of the gay strip club patrons
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    I have no idea why, but one of my daughters claims that I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body. She even introduced me to a group of her friends once as "my dad, the lesbian". One of these days I'll ask her where it comes from. I'm just concerned that I might not *want* to know. :)
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    gmd: So it isn't really a microdong but rather a MONSTER clit???? :)
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    I never thought of it that way. D'ya suppose it could be because I'm all "sensitive"'and stuff? :)
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    I agree w/ vm - since when is "gaydar" strictly a female thing?
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    1979-Graduated from high school, quickly lost track of my best friend from junior high & high school.

2001-Found him & his sister online. Exchanged emails and got weird replies. After I asked, his sister told me had a torch for me all through our fiendship. Since I had dated his sister, I asked her what he was attracted to. She said she thought it was my heigth. It truly caught me by surprise-I never saw it and she never told me.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    If you reject her dance offers, you must be gay from her point of view. How could any normal guy possibly reject her?

If you're broke and can't afford her dance, then you're a pathetic loser who needs to go to an ATM or leave the club in her point of view.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    The simplest thing to remember is that many strippers are full of it. Hence the term stripper shit or SS.

I have read that some strippers have a poor opinion of men in general. That would explain some things.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion