tuscl

What do you guys make of this?

Ok, let me first say that I just go to strip club to relax, have a beer and of course see beautiful women. I've never even considered OTC with any dancer, because I think it's innappropriate TO ASK THEM about any contact or personal information. But that doesn't mean I have a problem with THEM ASKING ME, because I don't. :)

Anyway, yesterday I was at this club and right when I was starting to get really bored (dancers weren't doing it for me) this other dancer walks in that really caught my attention. She eventually gets up, does her routine on stage and I tip her a couple times. She talks to me during her stage dance because I was the only one sitting up close watching at the time. She tells me I'm handsome and I said thanks. So, then I told her when she's finished on stage to come sit and talk with me. She did. We had a friendly conversation for about 15 minutes. She talked a lot. She told me a bit about herself and showed me some pictures of herself on her phone. It could have been SS, but I get the impression she's just a down to earth girl.

So, after we get done talking and it's almost time for her to get off, I get a 2 for 1 from her. During the dance, she asks me if I have a Facebook and I tell her I do. She tells me her real name and says I should add her. After the dance, she tells me I'm handsome again gives me a hug and I head home. Earlier today, I check out the name she gave me online and to my surprise it's actually her.

I'm not naive. I'm not implying that the girl likes me or anything like that. However, she was willing to give me a way to contact her outside of the club and she seemed very geinuine/ down to earth in her inter-actions towards me. That's probably because I was the only one in the club that was close to her age, LOL. Makes it a lot easier to relate.

So, I was thinking about chatting with her on Facebook and depending on how it goes, eventually asking her out for lunch one day. Is there any reason I shouldn't do this? I'm just wondering if you guys have any warnings for me. Is this a bad idea? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

27 comments

• SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Remember, it's all an act to get your money. Don't become a RIL or PL, unless you want to be broke and brokenhearted. Watch out for a boyfriend or husband. They are always in the shadows.
  • imnumnutz
    14 years ago
    GoV, do not under any circumstances take her seriously. Do you think you're the first customer she's asked to become a facebook friend? She wants u to come back and spend some money on her, that's all. period!
  • GoVikings
    14 years ago
    imnumnutz- LOL yeah, I realize I'm not the first customer she's asked to become a facebook friend. It's like I said before, I'm not naive. I realize these dancers put on an act, hoping to get you to return and spend more money on them. I get that.

But I just got a different impression from this dancer than the other one's I've interacted with. She just seemed really legit about what she was telling me. I figure if she's willing to tell me to add her on facebook, maybe she'll want to chill/hang out sometime. That's why I asked.

What do the rest of you think?
  • founder
    14 years ago
    Test
  • jackslash
    14 years ago
    I'm a Facebook friend of several dancers, and I find it a good way to keep in touch. However, I never post anything of a sexual nature on Facebook. I have gone out with these girls to dinner and concerts and things.

This girl may like you and want to hang out. But get to know her before you go out with her. Be sure she isn't setting you up to con you or rob you.
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    You never know what will happen unless you make a move. Just keep your wits about you and F*** her brains out.
  • scatterbrain
    14 years ago
    Undoubtedly, it's all about the money. Go ahead and be her "friend" but be realistic about any future with her. I've had quite a number of dancer "friends", but I've always made friends with them with my eyes wide open. They are really only interested in the money. Can't blame 'em, since that's their job. It's just that some are better than others at their job.

But I've had bosses and co-workers that were my "friends" too, until we didn't work together for whatever reason (i.e., I had nothing to offer them anymore). Then all of a sudden, we weren't friends anymore. Hmmm, what's up with that? (sarcasm understated)
  • newmark
    14 years ago
    Scattrbrain is right. This is no different from any other friendship based on business. If something grows from it, that is a bonus. Just keep your eyes open.
  • stevestevesteve
    14 years ago
    I asked a similar question about this earlier but I got responses that I am a PL.

One thing to understand is that every situation is different. A lot of responses are generalizations, since she is a stripper is a whore and all she wants is your money.

I suggest try it out and see where it goes, nobody here is going to tell you what will happen. But personally I think if you can pry her out of that club and meet her in real life thats a achievement itself.
  • stevestevesteve
    14 years ago
    Also what are your intentions? Are you planning to fuck her? Do you want to be just friends? It depends what you want to do. If she asks for money for her time understand she is all business, I highly doubt anyone will do it for free. Try it out and see where it goes from there.

I have neighbor right now going through a NASTY divorce and he was showing me all the fees his lawyer charges, close to $400 a hour!!!! And hes already $25k in debt in lawyer fees alone!
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    I think you should post her FB page so we can all check her out and maybe "friend" her. :)
  • djscotti
    14 years ago
    Well First of all you can open a Facebook under a Different Name I Work with a lot of Girl's that do it Reason is so they can network with their Clientele some of these Girl's actually use there Heads. So here is the Deal if you go to her FB Page and see posts like , " Hey boy's I'm Headed to Tootsies come support the Naked Hustle " Naked Hustle being a very popular stripper song in Miami thus the reference they use or " $2 Beer $5 Shots & all the Pussy you can Handle CUM C ME " Anyway you get the Point if your seeing that your Just a Customer I'm Sure you will Figure it out. Besides "I Think SHE REALLY LIKES YOU" ! Sorry Couldn't Resist throwing one of my Lines out there
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "I was the only one in the club that was close to her age, LOL. Makes it a lot easier to relate."

I feel sorry for you young, good looking, physically fit guys- always having to figure out if a dancer's just playing you, or if she really into you

Much simpler for us unattractive, middle-aged, out of shape guys.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "So, I was thinking about chatting with her on Facebook and depending on how it goes, eventually asking her out for lunch one day."

I say go for it, just try and keep it under $400.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    ^^^
    speak for yourself steve :D
    i'm not young, my attractiveness is debatable, but i am definately NOT out of shape! ;)
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    There's absolutely nothing in your story to indicate that she thinks of you as anything more than another customer. Now if she every asks you to fuck and doesn't expect payment in return, then you'll know she may like you.
  • GoVikings
    14 years ago
    stevestevesteve- My intentions are to hang out/ try to get to know her better. Then we will see where it goes from there.

steve229- You said "I should go for it, but try to keep it under $400." Let me explain something to you and everyone else. I'm NOT going to give this girl ANY money to go to lunch or hang out with me. I'm not that desperate and I don't have the funds to do that. So, when I eventually ask her out for lunch , and IF she asks me for money, it won't happen. Money will not be involved in this.

I just figured if the girl is willing to give me her facebook, perhaps she'll want to chill/hang out one day. But I'm not getting my hopes up because I know she probably knows a lot of guys.

I'm going to go for it though, because the way I see it I have nothing to lose.
  • robbing1
    14 years ago
    I say this is another PL story.
    But do keep us updated since I'm interested in how this PL story dissolves into. =)
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    GV,

This is real simple...

Go in understanding it is SS, and expect to spend some cash. It is up to up to decide how much for how long. If you find you reach your limit, stop.

If it isn't SS, then you have found a rarity and a keeper.
  • dallas702
    14 years ago
    OK GV,

First, there are a number of members on this site with a VERY low opinion of strippers. They assume EVERY contact with EVERY stripper will include her intentionally trying to take as much of your money as she can. That is NOT always true - but it IS usually what is going on. She met you in a strip club, it is her job to spend time with you - FOR A FEE! Watch yourself.

Second answer. Most of the young ladies dancing in clubs have messed up lives. Even if they really are paying for college with the SC money, they are running between school, strip club, another job?, and whatever shreds of a normal life they can maintain. More often, instead of college, they are stripping instead of trying to learn a more difficult and lower paying trade. A fair percentage are dealing with drug/drinking problems and many of them do have deadbeat/druggie/violent boyfriends/husbands.

Usually these young women are lonely and want a "normal" friend (maybe even friend with benefits). If you got good vibes from her maybe that was real! Don't be afraid to check it out.

Either way, BE CAREFUL!!!!!!
    If she wants $$$ for a good time, that's your call - hey, you paid for lappers, for a little more you could get some strange (I long ago outgrew the macho "I don't need to pay for it" and discovered it's sometimes fun to buy some!). Others have warned you TRUTHFULLY to watch out for rip-offs and lurking pimps/boyfriends.
    If she really just wants a friend, it could be a blast. BUT, she IS a stripper, she spends a lot of time receiving $$ from guys . She is used to the guy she is with (even if only for a few minutes) paying for drinks, and everything else. Even if she truly just wants to be a friend, she WILL be expensive!

If you do make contact write the story in an article here. I would love to hear what happens!
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    dallas,

Very good. When I met my ATF, I went in knowing it could all be SS, but it turned far the other way. She was looking for some father type. I became that for her, and it cost me little. She often would buy if he had lunch together. And giving was a two way street. So it really isn't always SS and sometimes you can find the few that aren't full of SS.
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    GV---the younger generation(damn I'm old) add EVERYONE they meet to Facebook. Don't read too much into it.
  • Realist123
    14 years ago
    just go in next time and straight up ask her out don't pussyfoot around, if there is any chance at all that she actually is interested in you (she's not) then you have a better chance acting like a man instead of some kid hitting on her online and then asking her out there, realize that this is her job to get you interested in her, she is a salesman and she is selling herself. dont fall for it
  • Realist123
    14 years ago
    You need to listen to yourself as well, you know this is a game but you're getting played and do not even realize it, you are saying "she seems down to earth"; "she seems different". This is what they ALL say buddy, step back from the situation, look at it differently, you will see. And laugh at yourself.
  • DougS
    14 years ago
    First, I think PrimO had a primo idea! (just kidding, GV, do NOT share her information!)

GV.. for whatEVER her reasoning is, she has left the door open for you.. proceed inside, without knocking! Go for it by asking her out... no need to get to know her further, etc. BUT, as several stated, be careful. You never know if there is an ambush lurking. SHE will give you signs as to how far she wants (or is willing) to go... follow them, and have a good time.

You sound like a nice guy and with your comments such as "getting a different impression" from her, etc. That sounds like something that I'D say about some of the girls I've OTCed with. Be careful with your perception of them. As was stated, 95% (or more) are just dangling SS in front of you in order to get more money. It's nearly impossible to determine how much is SS and how much - if any - is truthful. Most of these girls have YEARS of practice with HUNDREDS of guys and have the art of deceipt and seduction down to a science. Add in a mixture of wishful thinking on the guys part, and you have the making for a con. (beleive me, I've been there)

Proceed with EYES WIDE OPEN! and good luck!

• steve229
    14 years ago
    "Add in a mixture of wishful thinking on the guys part"

Indeed. "King of Wishful Thinking" could be the PL theme song.
  • GSWx4
    14 years ago
    GV<p>The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. — George Bernard Shaw<p>OTC - I’ve partied with many, many strippers, taken many strippers out to eat, dated a few, and counted one as one of the closest friends I’ve ever had. None ever expected me to pay them for that privilege nor have I. Strippers are people and they do have some kind of life outside the club so you can find a stripper who will and wants to genuinely go out with you. As for this one, that’s for you to determine. Suggest that before you convince yourself that she’s different that you go back to the club. Go at a slow time during her shift, don’t spend a lot of money on her and see if she makes an effort or wants to hang out with you IN the club. You should get a sense whether or not there is any chemistry. If you still feel the same way you can decide what to do from there. A couple of things to think about: strippers get asked out all the time (don’t be yet another PL and just ask her out) and don’t think of her as different from other strippers. She is a unique individual just as all people are. Try to figure out who she really is. One last word – strippers are whack jobs! Enjoy as many as you can.<p>BTW, what’s Facebook?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion