tuscl

New Club

judyjudy
Michigan
With reference to the events at Bada Bing last week I am looking for a new place. (I will definatly be out this week,maybe for the day crowd) I was wondering if anyone has any advice on where a girl can go for some fun, without having a dance card. Remember, I am not looking for a job...just a place to go to every now and then ........

I look forward to hearing the best suggestions in and around but outside the metro detroit area.

36 comments

• farmerart
    14 years ago
    I guess Calgary or Edmonton or Vancouver in Western Canada might be a little too far outside the metro Detroit area for you??
  • scatterbrain
    14 years ago
    What happened at Bada Bing last week? we all want to know.

(I'd try the Playhouse in Inkster, if I were you.)
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    sb: samsung1 posted the news story here two days ago.
  • ooyess
    14 years ago
    Bogarts and h8s are generally busy .... or start private dances ...i always wanted to try that... hustler club is just around the corner...
  • scatterbrain
    14 years ago
    farmerart: Thanks, I missed that one. Always interested in what goes on in my favorite city.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I have heard that the Hustler club has not been to busy lately. I would check out H8S or Bogarts
  • DDDman
    14 years ago
    Judy - You just name the time and place that you will be and I will be there hands down with full pockets
  • scatterbrain
    14 years ago
    I'm with DDDman...name the time and place. But alas, we've been down this path before.
  • DDDman
    14 years ago
    Has anyone tried to contact her and arrange a meeting? maybe throw some dollars at her?
  • DDDman
    14 years ago
    You know, I will go on a limb here and say, Judy, I am from
    Detroit and I am looking for you. Let me know what it will take to get you.I will be watching this post very closely for your reply.

• DDDman
    14 years ago
    Mother Fucker......Have you seen the picture of this bitch, omfg!!!!!!!!!!
    The legs are nice but look at the face and the mouth,I would think she could do wonders with it!!!!!!
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    Yep, I have seen the pictures, they look like a washed up past her prime dancer.
  • DDDman
    14 years ago
    I actually like her look Txtittyfan. I want to hit it.....still loks very bangable to me. I have seen washed up and she doesnt lookto be like that.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    txtittyfan, to each their own. In Phoenix they have a lot of hot young dancers...but in Detroit it is a mixed bag. if she went to work at H8S or Bogarts she would be one of the hottest dancers there.
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    Sounds like the difference between a dancer and a whore.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    Whoa...all this sudden hostility against one the few dancer posters here...ugh...
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    No hostility, just stating the obvious. It is still questionable that she is the dancer she claims to be.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    Well, different people can agree to look at things differently, but that's no reason to start labeling people as "a whore" IMHO.
  • judyjudy
    14 years ago
    Sounds like the difference between a dancer and a whore....very nice tx. I appreciate that. I do not need to prove shit to you......you have always been a asshole on this site. Ever since I started coming here.

As far as DDDman..thank you for all the nice words....glad you like. I should take you out and make you a example. I have no issues showing anyone here that I am 100% real....but it will be on my terms and when i am able to get away.

• txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    Lets see now, Phoenix is known for hot young dancers that do not provide extras. Detroit is known for easy extras by dancers that are older and less fit.

Sounds like the distinction between dancer and whore to me.

BTW, what city was it you claim to dance in again?
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    jj,

I think you should get away from all the hostility and such and take a working vacation to South Florida.
  • judyjudy
    14 years ago
    txtittyfan- Well I have been to a few in Lincoln Park, Detroit as well. At least I am not hiding here. My picture is up and I will be out more now that school has started.

You don't even have a icon. why dont you show your face.As for the whore statement...c'mon.....grow up.
  • judyjudy
    14 years ago
    You could not even afford me if I were a whore.....grow up little man!!!!!!!!!
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    Let's see, last year you made several posts about how you enjoy giving handjobs and using your mouth to get customers off in the clubs while you worked. That pretty much meets the definition of whore.

• judyjudy
    14 years ago
    ok you got me there............
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    No, tittyfan, that meets the definition of "prostitute", at least if there's money involved. "Whore", IMO, is a different thing, Douchester's protestations to the contrary notwithstanding, and so far as I've seen, Judy has not exhibited any of the characteristics I'd associate with true whores.

Technically, according to the precise definitions of the words involved, I know I'm wrong. I'm just doing my part to refine the existing definitions. :)
  • thedirk444
    14 years ago
    judyjudy I think you are hot as hell. My type of milf. Don't listen to these guys that have negative things to say about one of our longtime lady posters. I do love your pics--especially the one with............well you know.
  • judyjudy
    14 years ago
    Thank you Dirk...changed it just for you!!!!!
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    judyjudy: I don't need the pic.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "Detroit is known for easy extras by dancers that are older and less fit."

Ummmm, who the heck ever said that??

"last year you made several posts about how you enjoy giving handjobs and using your mouth to get customers off in the clubs while you worked. That pretty much meets the definition of whore."

Wow, channel some of our resident Internet Trolls much?? Sheesh...talk about biting the hand that feeds you...
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    MG, Go to Henry VIII South, Bogarts, or any of the other dives around town if you don't believe me. Of course, not all clubs in Detroit fit that stereotype, just like all clubs in Phoenix don't fit the "hot and young" type. But from what I have read in PMs from a TUSCL buddy in Phoenix, the dancer are hot eye candy with cheap $10/dances. Bourbon Street, HiLiter, and Christies are three of the most popular clubs in Phoenix and fit this mold.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    judyjudy, you look hot! I appreciate you taking time out of your busy life to post on here and give us a dancer perspective on things.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    ss1,

Problem with jj is, she is a dancer, by her own admission, part time, and FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR from the norm. That said, I couldn't agree with you more.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    How can Detroit be one of the top destinations for strip club goers in the USA if the dancers there are mostly "older and less fit"??
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    MG: The same way an older, less fit dancer can make more money in a club than the hottie next to her, i.e. by guaranteeing action.

Not that I agree with the "older and less fit" assertion mind you, nor disagree, having never been there, but the two aren't necessarily 100% correlated.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    What I'm trying to say is actually very simple...in all of the many, many posts about Detroit area strip clubs that I've seen on this website, I don't recall anyone ever saying that the dancers there were mostly "older and less fit".

I too have only ever been to the Detroit airport, so I can only go on what's been reported here again & again.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion