tuscl

How can I find the best bachelor party strippers?

My bachelor party is in 2 weeks and i was wondering, should I trust my friend and go with his connections to find me 2 girls for an in home party? Or is it possible to find a hot girl at a local club whom i can try out before hand?

My thoughts are definately to try before i buy, however it may be a hassle to find the right girl for the right time. Is it worth the hassle? I ask the wise TUSCL members to help me out.

FYI i am in the LA/OC area if you know of girls to direct me to.

8 comments

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    I'd go with Craigslist, in L.A. anyway. In any event, you're going to have to spend money to "audition" the talent. You only got a fortnight to work with and trying to go the club route would be fruitless compared to craigslist.

Since you're talking bachelor party, the stripper you talk to will only dance for you. If you want more, you should've given more than two week notice.

Since it's L.A., expect to spend 2k or more. For that amount, I'd go with just hitting Vegas.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    dude, forget craigs, all of their adult ads are gone. and besides bluesky would like to check them out in person 1st.

i know for a fact that lots of strippers do bachelor parties, you can ask a couple, if they say no maybe they can point out one that will say yes.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I would not want strippers and their bouncer boyfriends coming over to my house unless they were with a trusted agency. I would just take the party to the strip club. Call around for the prices/deals on bachelor parties.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    Unless you know a dancer well, I would be careful about trying to set something like this up at the last minute. You might get ripped off. And it takes time and money to get to know a dancer well. Is that important? It is if you want to ensure that you can trust her or them for a good time and get your money's worth.

At this late date, go to an agency and hire somebody. I'm sure you can do an Internet search and find something legitimate.
  • Dain
    14 years ago
    bluesky, send me a message and I'll give you suggestions.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    I've heard some good things about this company:
    http://www.comingattractions2u.com

Stay away from CL for sure.
  • sararene901
    14 years ago
    Away from Cl, all hookers...and be careful going to a club to find danccers. Most states have a law that even getting a strippers phone number or making plans to meet up with them out of the club is 'solicitation to prostitution'. I dont know about California, but keep an eye out...
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    I've hired dancers that I've gotten to know (and spent money on) for parties here in LA. It usually takes time & money to win a girl's trust before she'll ever consider doing something like a bachelor party (unless she also does bachelor/private parties thru an agency on the side).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion