tuscl

BEST TIME OF THE MONTH FOR CLUBBING?

10inches
Florida
Wednesday, September 1, 2010 8:59 PM
was wondering if there was a better time of the month to go to a strip club. thought about the following: first of the month--need to pay rent and bills; so extras might be more available as need for cash increases end of the month----like car dealers; they realize what a shitty month it has been; so let's make a deal

6 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    I don't have a personal favorite time of the month to go but I have read that menstrual period cycles for women can correlate with their income making at a strip club
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    My answer is same as samsung anytime except menstrual week
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    In my area I see bigger crowds around the 15th and end of month coinciding with many people's pay periods I believe. If you enjoy smaller crowds usually the third weekend of the month in between pay periods and after a lot of people have spent a lot of money during the month, is the best time to go to a club to avoid crowds. Apparently the people going to clubs now are better at budgeting since that correlation has died down a lot.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    I forgot to add, typically crowded clubs are much better to visit when they are less crowded in my opinion. Typically slow moving clubs are better to visit when there are more dancers and more people visiting. It depends if you want to see lots of dancers and have more of a party atmosphere or if you just want to see one or two dancers without all the people. I'd pick a party over a dead club any day. I guess one exception might be is if you can get extra special service in a not very busy club. That's not usually what I'm looking for.
  • RocStarsky
    14 years ago
    I just went last week for the first time to a SC. I had a good time since all the dancers gave me great 2 for one special LPs w/ full contact both ways. I am new to this place and have been reading articles and people's responses. Many discussions I've read usually stated that the clubs they go to prohibits touching of the dancers. I was shocked and still surprised by this. For my first time at a SC, I had great lap dances with lots of touching! I can't remember if my hands weren't doing anything. I want to go back.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    Every club can be different. Technically it is illegal to speed as well. Nobody does that do they? (sarcasm)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion