tuscl

A glittery faux pas (or "Out, damned spot! Out, I say!”)

Wednesday, August 25, 2010 10:03 PM
I'm in the break room at my office, still in a good mood from my little strip club adventure the night before, when I notice one of my younger female co-workers staring at me. When I look up at her she says, “You have something on your cheek.” She reaches over and I feel her scrap something off with her fingernail. She holds her finger out so we can both examine it. “Gee, Steve, “ she says with a smile, “that looks like…glitter.” I suddenly remember I'm late for an important meeting and rush out, wondering how in the hell it stayed on through two showers and my morning shave. So, anyone else ever have a glittery faux pas?

16 comments

• CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Guess you better your nights of attendance to "Plain Jane" evenings, lol.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    yup, that damn glitter can have more lives than a cat.. lol
  • dudeanonymous
    14 years ago
    I once had a dancer go into the dressing room, get a wet wash cloth, and try to get the glitter she had deposited all over me off. You might also want to check whatever you were wearing that night if it hasn't already been washed. Time for some stealth laundry?
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Never had the glitter look but came back to work after a long lunch at SC a few times reeking of perfume and cigarette smoke. I quickly made a trip to the mens room to soap it off my face and hands. Some body spray in my desk drawer helped take care of odor on clothes.
  • Shekitout
    14 years ago
    I've walked out with glitter on my arms and shirt causing the need for washing it off when I get home and throwing the shirt in the washing machine. One time I went back to work and had a big lipprint from one of my ATF right smack dab in the middle of my forehead! Ladies at the office told me about it lucky for me.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    About out damn spot, it aint glitter but jizz sure stains even if you wash it right after.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    Ut oh, your secret is out steve...you like to "feel pretty" while at work...lol... ;)
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Yaaay, steve, good luck talking to your coworker again. LOL
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    You'd think that enough dancers hear complaints from customers about glitter that they would stop using it. I have (thankfully) not run into any in quite a long time. The heavy perfume/body spray applications seem to have toned down too. We love for 'em to smell good, but I don't want to continue smelling them hours later and then drag that smell home!
  • CCRiderm
    14 years ago
    Ain't that the truth Lopaw. Add that to the oil slick of lotion on some of the girls and you feel like you've just wrestled with a seal for all the glop and stink that is all over your hands, lap and sundry OTHER places. I just want to shake them and yell "Just a little dab of perfume!!!" Also, she shouldn't slip off my lap from the layer of lotion on her legs.
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    Yes, unlike Vegas, what happens there doesn't always stay there. In no particular order, I have brought home: - some very bad perfume-booze-smoke smells - glitter - lipstick on my cheek, ears and neck - lipstick on my pants...um, near the zipper - strange white residue (lotion, baby powder, cocaine?) - various stains from body fluids - long hairs of the wrong color Fortunately, I have an understanding GF, whose gets pissed because I didn't take her with me.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    Been there, done that. Now, I go by this rule: glitter or too much perfume, just pass on by.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    lopaw: The heavy perfume/body spray applications seem to have toned down too. We love for 'em to smell good, but I don't want to continue smelling them hours later and then drag that smell home! Sometimes it doesn't have to be heavy. Was with a fave on a cold, winter night. We were just talking and she got cold (in lingerie, imagine that). So I gave her my jacket. She wore it for about an hour. Her perfume wasn't heavy (even in VIP, it's just a nice scent), but wrap a jacket around it for an hour .... Oh, and I didn't mind. Made for a very nice drive home.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    Come to think of it, she had just finished a dance when I gave her my jacket. She just put it on instead of whatever top she had been wearing. When she gave it back, we talked for another 10 minutes. I don't care if you ARE in a SC -- it's never a bad thing to stand there talking to a topless woman.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    harrydave, thanks for reminding me not to wear white pants for fear of skid marks
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    Well, here's a new one (for me, anyway). Went to see that same dancer last night for the first time in months. She was very happy to see me. She was also more than a little snockered. After the first LD, I made her promise not to leave TOO big of a hickey, and she promised, and lived up to her word. Only thing was, the damage was already done in that first dance -- my neck looks like I barely survived a vampire attack. 25 years ago, that'd be a badge of honor. Not so much now. And a lot harder to get rid of than a bit of glitter.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion