tuscl

Advice From Detroit Guys Please

I have decided to relent and make a return visit to Detroit, no time constraints this time. On my first visit I had two spectacular experiences that I will try to revisit (Coliseum and H8S) and two to be expunged from my memory (Flight Club and Landing Strip). Is Bogart's truly worth an afternoon visit as opposed to my Saturday night yawner? How about Penthouse, Trumpps, Tycoons, Subi's, H8N, or likely candidates in nearby communities? Thanks.

7 comments

• jackman
    14 years ago
    You must go back to H8S during the day and see Lori she will give you an experience you will never forget.She works Wed,Thur,fri I have experienced all her extras and always left happy she even does OTC.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Hell yeah, farmerart, welcome back. Bogarts as you know isn't a fancy place, but especially in the afternoon, you can get whatever you want. Remember to negotiate before you start, pick your dancer, and enjoy. Subi's in Southgate is a nicer alternative to H8S. Everything is available at H8S as you know, but I've always liked Subi's. Penthouse is expensive but worth it, negotiate. I haven't been to Trumps in ages, can't say anything positive or negative, check the reviews. Tycoons is OK, but if you are on the East Side, go 1 mile farther east to Players Club. That's my home club, it's closest to my house. As always pick your dancer, find out her preferences, and enjoy. PM me if you want further info.
  • Philip A. Stein
    14 years ago
    Hanks South has booths now too.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Just came across this today. Some may recognize TV personality Johnny Knoxville as the host.

http://www.palladiumboots.com/exploratio…

FA: Detroit is a mixed bag. You have to be mindful of that because it is likely you'll have to bounce between several establishments. Sometime ago, I wrote an article for this site called "Detroit". It would probably be worth your while to read it. Last make sure to print out multiple copies of the free passes the upscale clubs have on their websites, as often other clubs will match, saving you cover (or more money for over-priced drinks.)

• farmerart
    14 years ago
    Thanks everybody. I asked only because many of the reviews were not recent.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    PAS. thanks for the info, I'll have to stop in at H8S on my way back. Just to check on the renovation, LOL
  • Philip A. Stein
    14 years ago
    I should go check Hanks Souths out sometime. I heard they have benches in the new booths and they aren't great for FS with her facing you, she doesn't have enough room for her legs. Of course reverse cowgirl works about anywhere.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion