tuscl

Weirdest songs in a SC and annoying stripper moves

Wednesday, August 25, 2010 12:38 PM
Devil went to Georgia. How the hell are customers suppose to get a hard-on from this. Also I'm sick of that booty pop move. Lol. I witnessed a gal laying on her stomach then would raise up and bang her belly on stage over and over. Ouch.

16 comments

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    A far as music, you're powerless, unless you slip the waitress a fiver and diret her to the dj. As for lapdancing, you can try and educate the dancer. Since a lapper is essentially sex, you have to educate your partner on what you want and like.
  • VETERANCLUBBER
    14 years ago
    I'm talking about stage shows when gals make their ass cheeks pop like muscle spasms. Thanks for the tip about tipping the dj.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    I'm not a fan of that type of ghetto dancing either.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    lol.. i don't like the ghetto ass shake either. when a dancer starts doing that i tell her i can do that too and she usually starts laughing and goes into another move. regarding songs, we had a discussion of that about a month ago. unless it's a song i really like, i normally tune it out because i'm not there for the music.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Most annoying stripper move? Not removing her clothes. I don't care how unobtrusive, small or transparent it is, take that shit *off*.
  • VETERANCLUBBER
    14 years ago
    How the hell could I forget how some make their ass cheeks clap. Looks like fish lips.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    A girl smacking her own ass ranks up there as pretty pointless too. Who finds that sexy?
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I agree I get tired from seeing so much booty poppin going on..I wish they would do more pussy poppin
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Sometimes tipping the DJ will work but at some clubs the dancers pick their own music to dance to. I guess you could tip the dancer and tell her to dance to a certain song if you are at one of these clubs.. At one of my favorite clubs they clip all the songs at 3 minutes to make things "fair". It would be pointless to tip the DJ to play a long song.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Strippers who roll around on the stage look plain silly. I think people have different opinions of what annoying stripper moves are but most are not sexy in the way the stripper is doing it.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    During a lapdance, if the dancer really likes a song that I hate, I just block it out because I know that my lapdance will be alot better than if she was dancing to a song that I like, but she hated. It's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.
  • spudd
    14 years ago
    Last weekend, I sat with a couple of dancers and they were chatting on how lame The Killer's "Human" song was to dance to. Then I remember the first time I heard that song when it was released, and how the dancer just gave the DJ the "WTF-is-this-song?" look.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    troop: unless it's a song i really like, i normally tune it out because i'm not there for the music. If a dancer says something about the song, and I was at least halfway entranced by her dancing, my fave line is "Oh? They were playing music?" Never fails to get a smile, often a laugh and a 'thank you'.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    On the OP, weirdest I've ever heard is Elvis' "In the Ghetto". Now this really was a "Oh? They were playing music?" moment. But afterward, when she was off my lap, i realized it and thought "WTF?!" Annoying moves? On stage, sudden drop with the 8" f***-me heels hitting the floor loudly. Is there a loud-bang fetish community out there? Maybe gang-bangers who get a woody when they think they hear gunfire?
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    When I worked at a club back in the 90's one girl liked to dance to the theme from the Robinhood (Costner version) Theme sung by Bryan Adams. Interesting choice but not sure if it was a good choise. I always laughed...there is a somewhat long pause between segments towards the end of the song and she'd allways get pissed off at the DJ for cutting the song there instead of letting run through to the end. I think she was going for drama in her dance. She later got implants to to a size D and I didn't really notice the song any more.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    Some dancers work better with the slow ballads. I was at a club a couple weeks ago and told a dancer that I wanted a dance or two, but to wait til she heard a song she liked. Five booty-shakin' songs later, she went and kicked the DJ in the shin.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion