tuscl

Bunch of mug shots

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 1:20 AM
Mug shots of strippers from the smoking gun. Sorry boys, no phone numbers. [view link]

11 comments

• harrydave
    14 years ago
    There is a publication called SlammerNews that publishes in Columbus Ohio and a few other places. Weekly roundup of mug shots. After a recent LE raid at a club there which I frequent, I looked through some back issues posted online and found a few of my stripper "friends" there. My best guess is that a majority of strippers have been in jail at one time or another.
  • arbeeguy
    14 years ago
    My best guess is that a majority of strippers have NOT been in jail at one time or another.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    at 1st i was surprised to see guys pics, i was expecting females only.. lol anyway, along with the usual skanks, there are a few cute chickies that i would spend some money on in that group.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    bhunter: your avatar pic is classic college coed... right down to the mini fridge!
  • bhunter5252
    14 years ago
    CTQ. Don't I wish I was there in the dorm room to take that pic!!!
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Tuition & Dorm Room - $15,465 Mini-Fridge & Microwave - $194 Bed loft kit - $110 Hot, slutty coeds - Priceless I envy my kid!
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    WAIT! How did I miss it?!? She's standing in front of the lap dance chair. She sets up the Ipod to play the music and for $10 per song boys have a seat. All revenue falls straight to her bottomline!!! Ingenious!
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    Din't recognize a single face...dammit!
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    The strippers holding placards in front of them were all busted in my stomping grounds of Pasco County, FL. I have to say the talent level has improved since the bust, especially at Bare Assets and Brass Flamingo. Some of those chicks were ROUGH. Looks like the bust must have taken place on a weekday afternoon.
  • bhunter5252
    14 years ago
    Her bottom line indeed. I did notice her bottom line in the pic....
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    Great link! My top four mugshots: [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] There's some other pretty funny ones too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion