tuscl

Any clubs do strip poker?

Saturday, August 14, 2010 4:23 AM
Was on the pokerstars lambo tournament today and was thinking about cards and women. Anybody know a club that does strip poker?

14 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    Centerfolds does a poker night once a week but I have not gone and I am guessing it is going to be stupid anyways just like everything else about that club.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Anybody know a club that does strip poker? I'd rather hand them a twenty and help them undress before they slide into my lap.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I don't see how this could work. Customers can NOT legally get naked in a club.
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    In the category of "stupid club diversions" I have never seen strip poker. I have seen: 1) wet tee shirt contest 2) foxy boxing 3) mud wrestling 4) booty (rump) shaking contest 5) pole dance contest 6) amateur night 7) orgasm simulation contest
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    harry-that last one looks interesting. I've seen a pole dancing contest on TV. Snore ZZZzzzz.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Jello wrestling. Trixie's had that all during the month of July, but I missed it.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Columbia Platinum Plus tried Foxy boxing awhile back. It was a flop. They still do trivia with winners getting free drinks. I once saw nude Karaoke at the Crazy Horse Saloon in ATL. Now that was interesting.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    harrydave, dreamgirls in columbus now has a shower booth installed on stage..never seen it used before and don't care to see it.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I have read good things about the wheel spin they have at tootsie's.
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    A few other diversions come to mind: - featured entertainers, which we have covered ad nauseum in other threads - holiday theme nights (naked girls in Santa hats!) - UFC fight nights (you're at a strip club, which is more interesting?) Personally, I am not much for these gimmicks, except for maybe the Santa hats. Just give me a $5 drink, a $10-$20 lap dance, and a blind bouncer.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Why would a strip club chance seeing naked hairy assed patrons? No strip poker would be silly at a strip club.
  • bumrubber
    14 years ago
    I wouldn't mind watching some dancers play each other instead of just sitting around... and maybe some celeb players like Jennifer Tilly...
  • bigdude012
    14 years ago
    Here's the way I envisioned it. Guys sponsor dancers/players for a fee and winning dancer gives winning guy free LD and the dancer takes the pot. Then again if I won that lambo I could probably get dancers to just about anything for a ride
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I think strip clubs are better suited for amusement park games. Let them do ring toss on your cock.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion