tuscl

Seeing Xotc Gal in Public - Interesting Experience

I know Shelly (pics)lives not far from me (FB) but have not seen met her in 3 years. I met her otc for around a three year period often rotating her with a couple of other girls. But Had interesting experience today.

About to enter food store from parking lot I saw a mixed race couple which made me think of Shelly (he is black, they married recently). Upon getting closer it dawned on me it was Shelly. A closer look confirmed it but she did not see me as and I had no interest in saying hello with him around. As I was getting a bascart and he was putting one up and we could not help but glance at each other and we exchanged frindly nods. I dont believe he recognized me (we never met anyhow but according to a source he knew I was doing her but did not care bc of income) but from their FB photos recognized him. Not a situation one would want to run up and say hello although I would have if she were alone. What if I had arrived there earlier and bumped into them on one of the aisles. Shall I have held up a bottle of manionase and said "I here this squirts out pretty good like I did with you." Or winked at her from a few feet away playing game he would not notice.

10 comments

• georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    You already know the answer to your question. In fact, it sounds like you did the right thing.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    I remember a phone call in 2007 shortly before our meetings ended from someone claiming to be him. It may have been another guy one of her GF put up to it (the one who I was also doing, D who told me he knew). He said "Leave us alone, we will be getting married in June." I confronted her about it that night and she supposedly called him at work about it and he denied it (an example of how these gals try to control their BF). It was a rather unsettling experience and considering she had been pressuring me for really big bucks within the next week (or they would be evicted) unsettling and disgusting. I shortly pulled the plug on the deal not long after, not un-necessarily bc of him but her all of a sudden ROB behavior. I heard they moved out of town shortly after so perhaps she was trying to manipulate a grand finale - sorry didn't work. This is another examples where its bad news if their BF / SO knows (but is supposedly cool with it) bc it can bring out irrational, ROB behavior in them. When this starts, its time to go for the dump.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    You may wonder why I did not tell him to fuck off when he supposedly called me. He is the father of her 4th child (other 3 by 2 other men) and the guy who is the daddy of their baby holds a trump card even if he did desert her at one time.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I met a hot dancer at last week. I requested a $10 table dance from her. She said she would when she got off stage. After her stage show she went into the DJ booth to hang out. When the next 2fer1 uptime special was announced she came over and wanted me to do the topless $40 2fer1 special telling me the $10 dances are a waste because she's not allowed to take off her top. What a ROB. Pissed me off that I wasted my time waiting on her only to have her try to upsell me like that. Found out later she is engaged to a strip club employee there...I figured that is why she got the ROB attitude.
    She probably did not like the idea of doing a table dance on the main floor with me where everyone can see it (including her future husband). It would cause too many jealousy issues.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I am willing to bet this stripper and the deadbeat bf used food stamps or some other welfare form of payment to shop at the grocery store. Just a guess...
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    I "fired" my 2nd ATF because she suddenly cut me off (she had been arrested and wanted to walk the straight & narrow). Half a dozen times (on SC visits) she asked me for dances and I declined because I knew she wouldn't let me near her naughty bits. We became irritated with each other.

Fast forward eight months. I saw her at the club on Thanksgivin. She was very pregnant and told me that an out of work fast food worker had impregnated her. I had to pinch myself, hard, to keep from laughing.

It's odd how you have a permanent bond with someone once you are intimate with them. Into my early 30's, I was a good boy and had a very limited number of sex partners. When I decided to give up on the idea of marriage, I then fucked my way across several strip joints.

Anyway, that awkward moment I had with preggers made me wish I had been much more of a pussy chaser earlier in life.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    When I am around my ATF, these days, she and I are the only ones that know of our SC past. All the other friends or family don't, so since we can't talk about certain things, we do exchange glances and such at times. Really is a bummer, but what else could I really do?
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Samsung - Your probably right they used food stamps. I know for a long while when she was seeing me he lived with her, her 4 kids, and her father all in a 1 bedroom apartment. When I met her in 2004, her youngest was a 1 yr old girl she had with him. He left her while she was pregnant for another woman then sleazed his way back into her life. They are married now and I believe she has all of sudden found religion getting the family to church (ironic bc when I was doing her she would comment about going to a certain church to beg for money). However, she recently asked me for $200 food money via FB email. I declined. They recently moved into a house; I am glad things are working out for her. She held the record for number of sessions vs my other non marital partners for a long time, but current fav has surpassed that and in fact is about to double that number.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Fortunately my game has historically been as a road hound, which limits this risk, but recently I have taken up with a fav at an uber local club who I have had a couple of parking lot adventures with. She lives in the area, shops at the same stores that my wife and I do, etc.

Now I am apprehensive every time I go out with my wife. Not that it stopping me from continuing to do this girl, of course ;)
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    I would be apprehensive too rick. I would keep on doing the gal however. Strippers seem to have more sense than civilian women in approaching a guys wife anyhow.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion