tuscl

She's back!

Text from last night: “Steveeee!!! I'm back in town come see me”

This from an old fav who left town months ago without a word. I wonder how many of these messages she sent out last night, lol.

Problem is, I kinda still have a thing for her. Would you go look her up for old time's sake? Anyone have a similar experience?

11 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    well the fact that she used your name in the text, is a good thing. She probably has you saved under her contact list titled "PLs" lol
    What club was she from? If it was Paper Moon I would not bother going but to each their own.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Yes, I would go back. There are several dancers that I miss.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    If she was a favorite, there's obviously a reason for that, so if she hasn't changed significantly, and going to the club she's at isn't a waste of time, what's to lose? You go, you see her, and if it's still there, you take advantage of it. If not, you go back to whoever it is floating your boat *now*.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    "who left town months ago without a word." She stiffed you?!?

At least she didn't say "and bring lots of cash."
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    If you want to fuck her then fuck her. If you don't then don't. I can't see how her leaving without saying a word is relevant. If you left town would you feel obligated to tell your favorite whores?

Whores come and go, but the good thing is the world keeps producing plenty of fresh new ones every month. It will never stop, and even seems to be speeding up lately.

• imnumnutz
    14 years ago
    hell ya i'd go see her. but just like it appears to be business to her, it should be business to you too. if she delivers value for the $$$, great, if not then eff her. nothing personal, just business. always wise to keep it that way with strippers...
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    I'd make her swallow.
  • Alucard
    14 years ago
    QUOTE: "I'd make her swallow." UNQUOTE

That would be a GREAT way to welcum you back! If you are still getting VALUE for your $$$, then keep "Feeding" her! LOL
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Only if she lets you fuck her up the ass.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    My money goes to my steady gal I have been seeing otc. It is always tough to turn away others. A gal I have done twice at Centerfolds wants me to come back and see her. While sex is great with her she wants $200 and is unlikely to come down. My fav has been talked to $100 a throw after seeing her 2 years.

Seeing strippers wanting you to come c them is like answering a calling. Go where your emotions pull you, enjoy her and have a good time.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I'd be sure to spank her for leaving without saying goodbye lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion