tuscl

Latched onto by a cuddler

potheadpl
Florida
Went to the club last night. There's a cute 20 year old dancer who's taken a liking to me. We've done no dances, and I've spent MAYBE 20 bucks on her in tips and Red Bulls since I met her 3 weeks ago.

Last couple of visits she's just wanted to cuddle with me. I mean, she wraps herself around me and won't let go. For hours. It's not unpleasant, but I don't understand what she's doing. One minute she's complaining she's making no money, but when I suggest she should walk around and hustle she tells me she'd rather stay with me.

I don't get an OTC vibe from her. I just get a lonely kid vibe. Weird.

14 comments

• troop
    14 years ago
    father figure.. lol
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    So give *her* the OTC vibe and see what happens. If she goes for it, you win. If she just goes away, you win.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Gettin' cock-blocked by a dancer??? (Or whatever the female equivalent is?)

Maybe she's doing you a favor by protecting your wallet?
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    Maybe she is attracted to the smell of pot.
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    Great responses. I really don't get her deal. Maybe it's a "nice guy regular" thing. Maybe it's a father vibe(even though I'm only 40 in a club filled with older guys).

She does save me money. And I do smell like pot sometimes. I'd like to think the Polo Double Black covers it, but maybe not. LOL
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Just don't let your guard down. She could be setting you up.
  • mh0220
    14 years ago
    Sounds like a lazy dancer who's trying to look busy or maybe she's new?

Most dancers do not have a good family background or a father figure, so maybe she is needy for male attention. idk.. kind of odd if you ask me.
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    Sounds young, conflicted and in need of guidance by an older man. Tell her to go get dances from another guy and bring the $$ back to you when she is done. The send her out again until she gets tired. Pull out the cash and give it to her. She will be pleased by what she made (probably much greater than her average night). Or, you could just ask her to get up and dance for you. Or, you could suggest you go out to Denny's for a bite to eat. Whatever stokes your fatherly instincts!
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    lmao Harry - didn't think of the pimping her out angle, but there it is ;)

I could not stand the cuddle thing personally. Not only am I not much of one for it but she would certainly be jamming my game up.
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    My suggestion was based on actual experience by a short-lived ATF who was young and unmotivated. She would hang out with me and complain about not making money. Self knowledge was not her strong point. She usually made $80-$120 a night after tip-out. I played pimp daddy and banker for her one night. She brought all her money back to daddy at the bar, I told her what a good girl she was, and asked her to do it again. A few hours later, she was pooped. So she sat on my lap and counted it up. Roughly $300, which netted to $240. She was so happy! Next time, same old lame excuses.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    she can cuddle my dick with her mouth and pussy.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Looks like a lot of good free mileage.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Have you thought about just adopting her? ;-)
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    In strip club land there's no such thing as only 40. Only the haves and have nots. Have money, have stripper. The older guys are perceived as being more likely to have money. Outside of the club all bets are off.

That takes care of the middle 80%. Above that you rise into the rarefied air of increasingly saintly strippers (mostly seen in movies) who can overlook money frequently to provide companionship and joy. Below that you drop into dancers who find it challenging to outwit a box of rocks and can't spell economics, much less understand the concepts.

Luckily, fun can be had by all no matter where a dancer falls.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion