tuscl

I've Visited More Strip Clubs Than You!

Really the MisterGay vs rickdugan battle is getting to be quite silly. Who gives a fuck about how many strip clubs someone has visited? MisterGay and rick treat it as if some sort of score worthy of a Nobel Prize, or that someone should take either of them seriously just because of their claimed number of visits.

Then accusing each other of lying about how many clubs they have visited? Ridiculous.

If someone is going to lie about something don't you think it would be something matters? Maybe how much money they make? Their job? How expensive their house is? How many supermodels they banged without paying?

Lying about how many strip clubs you visited it, i.e. just how much of a PL you are? I don't think so...

15 comments

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    For some reason, you intervened in my blog. It's not a misterguy vs. rick on clubs thing, it's that misterguy is a much despised troll here. He's said hateful and hurtful things to many here and I'm sick of his harassment. If he was a man, he wouldn't lurk in the shadows, hitting just blogs and articles (because the ignore button fails in those areas) and he'd settle his differences with an intellectual discussion. If his level of disagreement were so bad with me that he'd need to settle it with fists, I'd gladly travel to finish it once and for all, but he prefers to hide while lobbing his trollisms.

Dougster, if your level of disagreement is bad with me (I've noticed you littered up my blog), we can discuss it like men, or step outside, your choice.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    well i've visited more strip clubs than all of you guys put together times 100!
    and i did receive the nobel prize and vince lombardi trophy too!
    so there! :)
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    what misterguy vs rick dugan battle?
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    As usual, Douchester is misrepresenting facts in his continued quest to be the board asshole. I think Douchester has a "man crush" on Mr. Guy.

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    gator, it's in a blog I wrote about karma.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    This is going to make me stop and figure the number of the clubs I've visited. Not really that difficult.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    A quick run through, and I'm sure I've missed a few, here and there, I came up with 76.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    I spent much of 1980 and 81 at two strip clubs in San Diego-pretty much every day off (off every third day). 1982 was sporadic as was 83.

Didn't go again till 1989-two visits, and two in 91.

About 1995, started going again,about six to seven times a year-everything after 2007 logged here.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Why don’t you guys settle this like real men …inside the squared circle.

“Texas Assassin” Dudester vs. “Ravishing” Rickdugan vs. “Devious” Dougster vs. “Macho Man” Mr. Guy in a fatal 4-way, steel cage, no time limit, no disqualification, “I quit” match.

It’s gonna be a slobberknocker!
  • troop
    14 years ago
    LMAO steve!
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I didn't know there were blogs, I learned something new today. Thanks for the heads up on letting me know not to read the argument between those 2 there.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    @Dudester: Fisticuffs? Shall we nickname you Rambo?

@tittyfan: Great call saying to short treasuries long term the day before they bottomed last year!
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    The Ster brothers gonna dust it up right here on the TUSCL channel...when do tiks go on sale?
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    I'm here because I like to be with naked women.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    I need to get out to more SC's.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion