tuscl

"Do you know about the new lap dance rules?"

Ok, this is definitely NOT something you want to hear from your dancer.

Turns out the dancers now have to keep both feet on the ground during the LD. I was with a petite spinner type and looking forward to her signature "handstand" move, but that was now out the window. Still, she was a trooper, and still gave a good set of dances considering.

At least they didn't install restraints like that club in North Caroline, lol.

So, anyone else dealing with new lap dance rules?

24 comments

14 years ago
    Haven't encountered tightening of rules in awhile. In this economy owners are trying to encourage guys to come in and spend money. Including more of a tendency to look the other way in the lap dance room.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    New rules were passed in Detroit in March, 2010. I hear that observance and enforcement is spotty, at best.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Yeah I have read about ridiculous club rules when you read the stripper reviews on the clubs on stripperweb.com. I read on there about all the stupid dancer rules at Cols Gold and Centerfold and it did not surprise me. Rules like "no more than 3 seconds of grinding or else you are fined"
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Club X has a strict rule that dancers must NOT be topless while on the main floor. Only when performing on stage or back in the private area. I had a dancer sitting with me topless and the manager came over to rebuke her and made her go put her top on. Yet for some reason this is the best ranked strip club from columbus on the top 100 list....
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    "the dancers now have to keep both feet on the ground during the LD."

So, can you bring a beach towel, lay it on the ground, deposit yourself, and welcome her to mount?
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    LOL, CT, I like that idea!
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    LOL, CT, I like that idea!
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    grrrrrr, here I go again, I gotta wait for this site to respond. lol
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    vincemichaels, are you still using dial up? lol
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    No I didn't hear about the new rules, I guess I can fuck you under the old rules then.
  • bigdude012
    14 years ago
    Yeah the bad economy is great for LDs The VA club I enjoy now has a few dancers who go without pasties during the LD. now if I just get those panties off...
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    In Houston, the 1997 law says that dancers are supposed to be three feet away from customers at all times. It's being universally ignored.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Thanks, VM! Guess I should've said an aerobics workout mat instead though. That will connote activity, while the beach towel may provoke inactivity.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    There's rules for lap dances? Huh...

He says, with the tiniest hint of gloating in his voice...
  • troop
    14 years ago
    i believe ohio law says that a lap dancer has to be at least 6ft away and zero contact when giving a dance. one of many stupid laws that politicians come up with to make it look like they're doing something.

anyway, it's not strictly enforced unless the local cops/government have a hard on for a certain club and if a dancer trying to sell me dances tells me no contact i tell her to move on and find a sucker among the other customers.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I heard the new rule said the stripper has to fuck during lap dances.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    Here's the section of OHIO law regarding lap dances...those fuckers! But I don't see an actual distance to be maintained.

http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/2907

2907.40 Illegally operating sexually oriented business.

(C)(1) No patron who is not a member of the employee’s immediate family shall knowingly touch any employee while that employee is nude or seminude or touch the clothing of any employee while that employee is nude or seminude.
  • ClubExpert
    14 years ago
    Luckily no.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    samsung1, no, what's dial up? I just get on my bicycle and attach another chain to the sprocket, and pedal furiously. The electrical field I generate gets me on the Internet just fine. LMAO
  • DoctorDarby
    14 years ago
    The vigilantes in Ohio tried for the 6 ft. rule and the legislature quietly cut it out of the bill it finally passed, which is essantially a no-touch law. Enforcement in most places has been pretty non-existent, so most clubs that had LD's still do. Air dance clubs like the DMC chain offer no lappers before and still allow very limited one-way touching.
  • Digitech
    14 years ago
    ^^^ There's a similar law in Missouri that was passed recently, it hasn't gone into effect yet (three more weeks).

It has a similar provision about a six foot barrier between patrons and dancers. I really doubt that will be enforced. However, I doubt that clubs will be able to advertise the 'full contact' dances as they do today.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    I can just not understand what makes some people feel they have to dictate to others how to live their lives. As long as participants are consenting and old enough (18 seems good to me), then why outlaw things such as sex, gambling, drugs, etc. It's not even just the religeous freeks either, other groups do it.

I get their arguments that some indivuduals can't control themselves and will ruin their lives...blah blah blah...isn't that the individual's problem? We have individuals who become obese, alcoholics, sex addicts, etc...should we therefor get rid of anything that might be bad for us because a few people can't handle INDIVIDUAL RESPONSIBILITY?

Jesus?! Why can't other Americans let me persue my happiness in the way I see fit?!!!!!
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    PrimO, you are preaching to the choir. Fortunately for me the clubs that I go to are NOT enforcing the laws/Rules and for the most part LE is leaving them alone. I hope it lasts.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    amen prim0 :-)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion