tuscl

Seven charged after police raid Toledo strip club

TOLEDO, OHIO -- Police say they have charged seven adults after a raid at a North Toledo strip club.

Authorities executed a search warrant at Platinum Show Girls, 5801 Telegraph, around 11:30 p.m. Wednesday. Inside the establishment, seven adults were charged with various misdemeanor and felony offenses. Fourteen liquor violations were also noted.

During the raid, police seized prescription pills, marijuana, U.S. currency, three handguns, six long guns, computers and DVR recorders.

An investigation continues and authorities say additional charges against those already charged are pending.

The warrant was executed by the Toledo Police Vice Unit, with assistance from Toledo Police Directed Policing Unit, Toledo Police Computer Crimes Unit, Ohio Department of Public Safety, and the Northwest Ohio Violent Crimes Against Children Task Force.

http://www.toledoonthemove.com/news/stor…

8 comments

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    During the raid, police seized prescription pills, marijuana, U.S. currency, three handguns, six long guns, computers and DVR recorders.

"Three handguns and six long guns"

???? WTF ???
  • troop
    14 years ago
    3 handguns and 6 long guns in a toledo club?

sounds about right.

need proof?
    not a stripclub but a typical toledo bar. (btw i'm sure they're not legal carry permit holders)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_-OIYCl8…
  • Alucard
    14 years ago
    How do you know what is "Typical" in a Toledo bar Troop?
  • troop
    14 years ago
    by typical i meant a regular bar.
    i guess i should have chose my word more carefully.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    The guns do not surprise me because Toledo rates fourth for youth-sex trade in U.S.; city tops per capita for arrests, rescues of children
    http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll…
  • deogol
    14 years ago
    Or the guns where there because security didn't want to bring fists to a gun fight.

I think I read about this on the pink site (stripperweb) - a lot of shit they took just for the taking. Kind of like the TSA rummaging through your baggage and taking your shit.

As she said, prescription pills in their name were taken because they were "dealin." Money wasn't tips but "ill gotten gains." Computers are always useful to any large organization.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    One of the members on the pink site works on this club and here is what she said about it:
    "I wasn't working, thank God. I got a phone call today to come look through stuff, apparently every locker was ripped open and all the clothes were just thrown everywhere. The cops completely trashed the DR, broke down the door to the penthouse suite (even though no one was in there) and took all the cameras and computers in the entire place. They also took money (the safe, the bar, the LD area, even off of girls garters!) The marijuana and pills were found in dancers lockers, and we all know that goes on everywhere.

I'm upset.
    "
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Nothing like pigs running wild in the streets ! Our friends.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion