tuscl

The SC Education of Mike

The SC Education of Mike

From reading other posts, it seems my SC journey may be a fairly typical one. Before the days of the internet, detailed information about SC's (at least in polite circles) was hard to come by. Once the internet exploded in popularity, I started to educate myself about the various adult entertainment opportunities. Little did I know what would come to pass.

I never went to SC's as a youngster as I was a different person then and didn't have any money anyway. About age 35 is when I made my first awkward visits to a SC. At that time, touching was not allowed but just being able to ogle hot, naked girls dancing right in front of me was a new, guilty pleasure. It certainly was very exciting but also frustrating to have to go home with blue balls.

Some time later, the next stage was enjoying bikini-clad dancers grinding in my lap. In my inexperience and exuberance, it was enough to satisfy me at the time and no more blue balls!. I remember thinking not only do I get to look at naked women but then they will finish me as well. Can it get any better than this?

Well, of course it did and the the next evolution in my SC education was the first time I was able to touch a dancer's breasts. I had limited experience with girls growing up because of religion and other reasons. So being able to caress and suck on 4 or 5 different pairs of breasts in one afternoon was an out-of-body experience.

Finally, getting FS in a club has now become almost routine. It's still exciting as hell but I also want a GFE type of dance also. I've even become a bit jaded to a standard lapdance of touching T & A and consider it only a warm-up. Currently, the clubs I go to will almost 80% of the time provide FS. My, how things have changed from my clumsy first ventures into the forbidden land of SC's.

The way SC's are now I sometimes wonder what it must be like for a newbie to experience for the first time the pleasures of a high-mileage "dance". It must feel like the first puff of crack cocaine (not that I would know!). Even the youngsters with little money have this incredible opportunity available to them at a very impressionable age which must radically change a young person's perspective. Why buy the cow when the milk's almost for free?

I was just wondering if my experience has been typical.

11 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    "Why buy the cow when the milk is free" is an interesting analogy.

Also if you want 100% full service take a trip down to Tijuana and visit the top ranked club on tuscl. (I am guessing you live in southern california based on your reviews)
  • EarlTee
    14 years ago
    I don't know about typical, but your experience is a lot like mine. One difference: in my part of the world, ITC FS is pretty much unheard of.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    I don't know how typical your experience is, but it doesn't match mine. My *first* experience in a strip club, albeit a Canadian one, at 17 was the "full monty". It's gone up and down since then, with my travels to more and less tolerant areas, but pretty consistently high mileage, even if not full service.
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    Is there ever going to be a day again that this board gets past all these navel-gazing posts?
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Probably about the same time people stop feeling obligated to comment about threads they don't like, instead of just passing them by.
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    When's the last time I commented on one of yours? ;)
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    Seriously, though, doesn't all this soul searching get old? Does there need to be some sort of icky bonding experience and catharsis every day?

There's a whole lot of people around here lately thinking all the minute details about their lives are really interesting. I'm just in it for the tits and ass, so when somebody almost breaks into song about making their strip club bones that's a little over the top. To me, at least. So why not say something about it to balance out all the mutual admiration? I hadn't even considered who else had posted to the thread.

So, yeah, I didn't like the thread. Some guy with 8 reviews and 800 discussion posts didn't like my comment. He'd probably like my next ones even less, but that's why it's a discussion board.
  • bendover656
    14 years ago
    I'll second georgmircrodong's thoughts. You spent a lot of energy commenting on a post you dislike.

I'm sure you gonna love my next topic: "What makes us want to go to strip clubs?"
  • minnow
    14 years ago
    bo- The general outline of your experience resembles mine in that early visits had the thrill element, yet didn't satisfy me. Satisfaction/mileage incrementally inched up over time.
    I thought about starting a thread on "Memories Of My First Erection and How Dancers That Resemble Erection Generator Enhance My Club Experience" until "w" reminded me that we're not a very introspective bunch.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    I don't know...I think anything that helps any one of us get a little extra milage or enjoyment out of their experiences is a good thing. You never know when some little item of info from what could be a horrible post is the key to winning you your hearts desires in the SC world. Even negative posts could help.

Just my intro/extrospections worth.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "There's a whole lot of people around here lately thinking all the minute details about their lives are really interesting."

Yea, some of it is idle "bragging", even when there's really nothing to brag about it, and some of it is stuff like this OP. We do seem to have a bunch of touchy-feely newbies around here wall. I do agree that it's easy enough to pass these threads by though.

"Some guy with 8 reviews and 800 discussion posts didn't like my comment. He'd probably like my next ones even less, but that's why it's a discussion board."

LOL...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion