tuscl

Dangerous Sex

Gloria was my second GF, coming into my life right after Linda died. I had been warned earlier, that Phillipino GF's could be very possessive, so be careful to be faithful. However, six months in, Gloria started asking "Did Linda kiss you like this ? Did Linda touch you like this ?"

Linda's death had been very painful for me, so I didn't appreciate the questions. I decided to do something about it. That night, in the middle of passion, I suddenly said "Oooooh Linda". Gloria's eyes flew open as if she had just been hit with a cattle prod.

A couple of hours later I woke up. Gloria had hold of my boys. She had a sharp knife and she said "My name is Gloria, not Linda. Got it ?"

It was the end of the Linda questions, which is what I was after.

So, what was your most dangerous sex ?

9 comments

• CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    How traumatized are the boys?!?
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    The answer to this appears in the public sex thread: outside my GF's parents' bedroom window. Her father keep a shotgun next to the bed.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    The dangers of getting caught with my hand in the cookie jar were always scary. But now I have a don't give a shit attitude.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    QWERTY asked:"How traumatized are the boys?!?"

I was in a spec ops unit at the time. Getting shot at was no biggee then. She never did anything threatening after that. Phillipinos are possessive, therefore my boys were her boys.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    There was a couple (John and Lorena Bobbitt) that made the news when she cut off her husband's dick. It hurts just thinking about it.

Also anyone see Hostel II? At the end they cut of a guy's dick, it hurt just watching.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    sam, do you know why Lorena threw John's dick out the car window? She didn't have the balls to hang on to it. LOL...
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    lol nice one
  • troop
    14 years ago
    did you guys know that lorena recently got in trouble for stabbing her new boyfriend in the thigh?

they charged her with a missdaweiner.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    right after lorena cut john's dick off she left the house and drove down the road.
    she realized that she was still holding john's dick in her hand and she threw it out the window.
    it hit the windshield of a truck traveling in the opposite direction.
    the driver of the truck looks at his passenger and exclaims..
    "holy shit! did you see the dick on that bug?"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion