tuscl

Personal Financial Manager - A new term for Pimp?

Monday, July 26, 2010 4:22 AM
Friday I had a wonderful itc experience with a gal in the CR at Centerfolds around lunchtime (see review). It was my second time to have her. After doing her, I asked her if she works otc. She said her "Manager" prefers she not do that for safety reasons. The real reason is these guys want to be in control and its bad news in getting POP down. She described this guy as a "personal financial manager." She said before leaving Miami for Houston they had been in NYC. I can just see the guy dropping her off and picking her up at the club, then taking all her money to "manage" it - sickening. He probably gets to fuck her all night too. I guess they control these girls with drugs.

10 comments

• CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Get the pimp's plate # and phone in a human-trafficing tip anonymously to the local Police or DA's office. That will, at least, generate a "paper trail" on the "personal financial manager".
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    CTQWERTY is on to something. If he gets busted, she might suddenly be free for OTC.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Or she might get busted, too.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    And I thought it meant Pathetically Ignorant Maniacal Pervert
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    player11, you make a good point about the drugs.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    CT, if you want to see an entertaining movie with a plot revolving around the human trafficking trade check out the movie Trade.
  • Chess
    14 years ago
    cmon people, you get to screw a girl and now ur mad she has a money manager? This is nothing compared to trafficking. Trafficking is much more sad a tale than this one. Assuming she does drugs is also stereotypical, dont assume, get your facts correct before you assume she is being trafficked and needs your help. And by the way, if she is being trafficked, then by all means, do the right thing.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    You talking about the Russian hot girl trafficking where the girls end up working strip clubs and give money to their smuggler pimps? saw it on MSNBC a while ago.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I thought about using one of those russian mail order bride services until I saw the movie Birthday Girl. It was about a lonely banker who hired a mail order bride from Russia. She invites her cousin and his friend over for her birthday party and they end up being part of a russian crime ring.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    I think my most disgusting experience with this was a stripper who's x husband was pimping her out to friends of his at work. I had done her for 22 sessions and after a really great afterwards dinner with her POP had come down to $110. Soon after the relationship fell apart when she tried to steal $200 form my pants pocket during a session. I beleive he was somehow trying to yank the puppet strings to get her back under control. Or it could have been drugs too. There are two absolutes that are bad news in all of this: if she's on drugs and if BF knows she is seeing you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion