tuscl

Mystery Dances

They do "mystery dance" thing at Dreamgirls in Columbus, OH during dayshift where the DJ announces a 2fer1 special and randomly picks a dancer as the winner. You get a free Dreamgirls t-shirt if you took that dancer back during the 2fer1. (you can wear the t-shirt to the club to waive the $10 cover on Sundays - you used to be able to get free cover any day of the week wearing it but now only on Sundays). The one reason I have avoided trying this though is because the DJ will only give out the t-shirt if "enough" people are buying the 2fer1s. So if I go back as the only customer or with just one other customer, then they decline to do it. You never know if they have "enough" customers until AFTER the 2fer1 is over. What a rip off...

Any other Mystery dance promotions you know about?

8 comments

• shadowcat
    14 years ago
    See my latest review for Columbia Platinum Plus. A free bottle of champagne and an hour in the champagne room. Well sorta...
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Sounds like a scam to up sell the dances to me.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Not really. Heartbreakers, in Alvin (south edge of Houston), a couple of times a night has an event where you get a mini lapper for about ten seconds. The girls rotate every ten seconds and since this mini lapper only costs a buck, you actually go through a few singles until the dj stops it.

Also, Ricks will run two dances for 30 bucks (on the floor) and you get a T shirt. You can wear the T shirt again, but for what purpose ???
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    dudester, It looks like you can buy Rick's t-shirts on their website for $12
    http://ricks.com/store/21/product.aspx

http://ricks.com/store/default.aspx

They also have some shirts that cost up to $50.50. I doubt I would ever wear a strip club t-shirt unless I was going to the strip club.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Aren't mystery dances when the stripper has a dick
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    gf: Is that the voice of experience? I'm sorry, man.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I heard the term mentioned in the same as Glory Holes - another thing you don't ever do.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Tuscl used to sell 50/50 heavyweight T-shirts for $12.99 or $14.99 for XX-Large back in 2003.

It just said
    the ultimate strip club list
    www.tuscl.com

another one said
    PERVERT
    www.tuscl.com (in small font)

another one:
    got laps?
    www.tuscl.com

another one:
    Swinger
    www.tuscl.com

support your local stripper
    www.tuscl.com

Also had female shirts. Shirts were available in babydoll or spagetti straps. All printing was across the front. Same design as the males except two extras ones, one which said "STRIPPER" and another said "Slut" with a heart next to it.

I wonder if anyone owns one?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion