tuscl

So what does a dancer do that turns you on?

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 5:02 AM
Since we discussed all the things that piss us off during a dance; I figure it would be good to talk about what dancers do right. A simple little turn-on Promising not to give me some BS upcharge in the VIP (and then actually not trying to upcharge me)

22 comments

• troop
    14 years ago
    well i guess it varies from night to night but the 2 main things is she has to appeal to my senses, (look hot, be clean, etc) and at least appear to be interested in me.
  • Alucard
    14 years ago
    Be a GOOD actress & seemed to be interested in me & my pleasure and Kissing. And BE great at Xtras! (I don't go anywhere that I can't get Xtras now)
  • imnumnutz
    14 years ago
    carolina has it covered in his post. as i have said elsewhere, though, i luv it when the dancer appears unattainable. if she's dancing with other guys, sitting with a group and won't break free, that makes me want her that much more. it's rare that i get turned on by a dancer who approaches me, i've gotta go after her, and its better if she makes it difficult...
  • how
    14 years ago
    Alucard is on-target. If the dancer can convince me she wants me (...and the Academy Award goes to...), then that is a true turn-on.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Very early in the lapper, she presents a nipple to my lips. Her fingers gently stroke the back of my neck and teases her hair. Allowing me access to her clit, she moans as I play with her clit and suckle on her.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    Flirting/being seduced like Caralinalocal describes is alwaysw a good turn-on. I don't mind bveing grabbed in the croth, but there is a technique that separate a blatant come-on from flirting and seduction. The latter takes some skill and dedication. The former can be a sign of laziness if not handled in the right way. But I don't compain either way! I like a dancer running her hand down my back while I sit at the bar when she walks up to me. Good ice breaker, better than "want some company?" I also like it when the dancer take her stage tip with her legs split open rather than putting them together and pivoting to the side.
  • snowman27
    14 years ago
    EYE CONTACT Those 2 words 2 me are everything. Anything a woman does to please me that involves her looking me in the eye the whole time is generally going to be good. And knowing when to shut up and perform is a must also. I don't mind hearing her life story when I buy her a drink, but once we get in private I want my money's worth.
  • bigdude012
    14 years ago
    Had a dancer walk up and told me "your gonna fuck me in the ass" needless to say I was more than a little turned on.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    As much as I do like the actual physical part of the dance, sometimes the biggest turn on for me is the tease. Sure I want to end up being pleased but the buildup is often the best part. Girls, give me little hints and brushes before you move on to work me over.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    I imagine another pithy Dougster comment is drawing nigh. I like the eye contact when I see a dancer I like. Watching her watching me while she is dancing is a turn on. After the dance, it makes little difference to me whether she walks up to me first, or I walk over to her and we start talking helps to build the fantasy
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    BJ, HJ are preferred but even just stick shifting is OK for ohio standards.
  • bendover656
    14 years ago
    I like a nipple in my mouth and a wet finger on her clit and her enjoying it. Nothing is more of a turn-on for me than for a dancer to get wet.
  • uscue13
    14 years ago
    I see so many dancers that just walking around asking me if I want a dance isn't going to get her noticed by me. When I'm sitting, if a dancer asks if I want company, then sits in my lap while giving slight movement/grinding, that usually is enough for me to agree to take her to the back. I've never declined a girl that does that. Their chances of me taking them back decline by maybe 30% if they just sit on my lap and face me/layback on me and decline 60% or so if they just sit in the chair next to me. They need to talk a real good game -- or I need to have seen their stage tipping dances -- to talk me in the back if they sit in the opposite chair.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I think samsunghas the right idea BJ HJ FS. Shaking an ass on stage is not gonna make the dick hard but contact with her mouth or pussy will.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    uscue13 you make a good point about the grinding in the lap thing. I don't like it when they come over and sit on my leg as if I was their father or something lol.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    "So what does a dancer do that turns you on?" Sucks my dick.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Other then the obvious reasons why we all visit clubs, one that can hold a decent conversation.
  • 10inches
    14 years ago
    not only offers you a tit, but really get into having her nipples sucked
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I don't like it when a dancer has a tongue ring but I am not one to turn down head just because of a tongue ring lol
  • Jmoney007
    14 years ago
    im not that picky when it comes to the women i get dances from, for all i care, her face could look like mariah without makeup as long as she has a nice thick body with a nice round ass and knows how to grind and be seductive, that's what turns me on.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Obviously she must be attractive, fun, intelligent and friendly. After that it is ALL in the eyes.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    ss1, A tongue "ring"? Is that something new or did you mean a post?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion