tuscl

Police: Complaint Made Of Prostitution In Kroger Parking Lot

Kroger Complains Of Drugs, Prostitution, Police Say
LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- According to a Louisville Metro police report, a complaint was made by Kroger about prostitution in their parking lot on Monday.

A woman was asked for her driver's license and claimed to not have one and gave the officer the name Christina Wainscott along with a date of birth and Social Security number, police said.

Police said that the women was warned not to give false information, but repeated the information three more times.

The woman was then identified by police as 23-year-old Amber Wainscott.

The driver of the vehicle said he met her in an alley two hours earlier and said Wainscott told him she would do anything for money, police said.

Police described Wainscott's attire as a jacket over a see-through top.

Wainscott has had prior prostitution incidents, police said.

According to the police report, there was a purse in the car and when asked if it belonged to Wainscott, the driver said yes and Wainscott said no.

Inside the purse the officer found narcotics in an Excedrin bottle, police said.

The officer asked Wainscott why she was prostituting and she said no one has taught her how to live, police said.

She was charged with prostitution, giving an officer false name or address and possession of a controlled substance first offense.
July 13, 2010
http://www.wlky.com/news/24241756/detail…

9 comments

• georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    They should've gone to Wal-Mart. No hassles there. :)
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    "met her in an alley"

Whatever happened to the bar scene???
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    HMMM, where is this Kroger?? LOL
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    LOL vm, the sales at this kroger are probably going to see an increase from several of the local men
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    samsung wrote: LOL vm, the sales at this kroger are probably going to see an increase from several of the local men

Especially condoms, lubricants, and cheap booze.
  • bhunter5252
    14 years ago
    I will comment about this later. I just told my wife I would go get groceries for her.

• shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I gotta go to Kroger's this morning to buy candy for my trip to the Columbia Platinum Plus on Monday. But I know there won't be any action in the parking lot. In this town of 40k residents nothing happens. The closest is the Waffle House at the intersection of GA74 and I-85. Hookers can be found there late at night. There is a Motel 6 very close by and a few years ago, the put in a huge truck stop practically next door.
  • funluvncpl13
    14 years ago
    I wonder if she takes the Kroger card?
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Damn, it's hot in this parking lot. I'm going inside to buy some soda.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion