tuscl

What to wear and getting most for dance

I'm wondering what to wear to get the most enjoyment/attention. We are going to PT's in Centreville Last time we went was NYE and I wore a shirt and tie. I have never received so much attention by the dancers before. This time, we are going to celebrate my birthday. I thought about wearing an "it's my bday spank me" tie for the hell of it..

I got a dance the last time in the private area and it was pretty good. However, I am now learning about possible "extras".. How do you go about asking about extras?

52 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    I wore a shirt and tie to a dive once and they thought I was an undercover cop.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "every girl crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man"
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I know one guy who would wear suits when he made visits to the club. I could see if it was a dayshift visit while he was working but these were always late night visits. I wonder if he worked late or if he dressed up just to come to the club. He buys a lot of drinks for the ladies but not many LDs. Probably did not want to mess up his suit.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    I always wear a casual button shirt and microfiber slacks. There's one dancer that won't allow me near her without those slacks. They're satiny smooth on the outside and inside. She can sit there and rub my leg for a looooooooong time. Both relaxing and arousing.
  • funluvncpl13
    14 years ago
    Thanks!!! I will see what I can find in Microfiber slacks!
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Wearing a suit to a SC is part of my my MO. It ALWAYS draws attention. I am usually traveling for work when I visit the clubs so I don't have to go out of my way to do it, but personally I would make the effort anyway.

I have actually tested this theory in a few clubs in different cities just to satisfy my curiosity. Night 1 I would go the the club in khakis and a nice pullover, then on Night 2 I'd arrive in a very nice suit. The difference was dramatic EVERY TIME, not only in the number of girls that came by but their persistence and, in some cases, the quality of "offers" as well ;)

Now in terms of the quality of performance of any given dancer, that might be a different story. I am one of those aforementioned suits not buying a lot of lap dances (though I do tip for time), but it has helped me tremendously in the OTC department. Also, on rare occasions I will do ITC VIP/Champagne, but that is usually only when I receive an offer that I cannot refuse and the setting is right.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Suits say "I've got money".Even though they might just be used car salesman. I see them all of the time at the Platinum Plus. They come in at 5Pm, after work for happy hour. They do buy the girls drinks but do damn little LD's.

Not my cup of tea. I always (even when it is freezing outside)come in with shorts and a nasty T-shirt. The shorts are nylon and feel like silk and they provide easy access. They know that I have money and that I DO buy lap dances. I have thought about coming in one day in a suit just to see if any body would recognize me. But hell, I would have to send one to the cleaners first. I do shave and shower and wear clean clothes.
  • Alucard
    14 years ago
    I always wear a casual button shirt & cotton shorts WITHOUT underwear. (Started doing that during a field trip to Tampa years ago)That's the important thing - NO underwear! Make access to your cock as easy as possible! Suits to some may possibly say $$$. But no matter your attire, once you spend the $$$, the dancers will know!
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Yes, I forgot. I always go commando. lol...
  • bhunter5252
    14 years ago
    I have dressed across the gambit while travelling. If you travel and go to various clubs it is very difficult to get to be a regular with many girls. I shave, shower and tip well when girls I would like to talk to are on stage. I think being polite to the girls, tipping well, and not looking like a total slob go a long way.
  • funluvncpl13
    14 years ago
    Awesome.. I wish you could have easy access in a suit!
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    lol fun, the problem for me is not easy access - all of that can be worked out when the fun begins - but rather explaining what the stains are to the girl at my local dry cleaner. :)
  • londonguy
    14 years ago
    Unless you need a belt to keep your trousers up, leave it at home. The girls can give you a better grind if you don't have one. Soft material would be good as well, i.e. not denim.
  • dudeanonymous
    14 years ago
    You can find decent microfiber polos and slacks and shorts at most places that sell golf apparel. That's usually what I wear. Ties are for work. Most of the guys in suits I see at clubs are there talking business or entertaining clients. I think dancers are more interested in what's in your wallet vice what's on your back, unless you just stepped off a construction site without bothering to shower and change.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    One can always tell them, "No, of course I'm not a cop.", in a very unconvincing voice. Then let them search for a "wire".
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    Sounds like pure BS to me. Girls either do extras or they don't. They do not care who you are or what you do although sometimes someone of you like to pretend and think it has something to do with something other than your money.

If you want to test how good your game is or how well you dress then why not try a regular night club?
  • funluvncpl13
    14 years ago
    How do you ask about the extras? Still new and I don't want to freak anyone out!!
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    A suit would be overkill @ my club. I've had my best success wearing clothes from Express. If you wear a nice shirt and a pair of jeans you should do fine. And wear nice shoes. I'm partial to Converse Chuck Taylor high tops. Black. LOL
  • bigdude012
    14 years ago
    Last time I was at a club I wore a nice button down shirt and khakis and had no problems. To be honest I was better dressed then anyone at the club, well except for the dancers.

For extras, depending where you are it is very possible the dancer will just ask you. I had it happen on my second visit to a strip club (didn't know such things were possible). Also check the Top Ten Destinations on the home page as those cities are known for extras (at least based on what I've been led to believe)
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    Might be against the law to wear a suit in Centreville.

P-T's clubs are sort of hit and miss regarding extras; if they're available, the girl will probably bring it up.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Detroit is a blue collar town. Many dancers have told me that a suit means money and they will move on a customer with a suit as soon as he sits down. They have also told me that they assume a customer in a suit is good for at least $300-500 and they will do whatever it takes to get all of it. Of course if they read the papers they would know that Detroit's auto-executives still have suits, but no jobs.
  • funluvncpl13
    14 years ago
    Ok.. I am starting to lean away from the suit or even just a shirt n tie.. I have to admit though, when I wore a suit on NYE I loved all the attention and the way they used my tie to just jerk my face into the promise land. Of course, I am still a little shy when it comes to this so I didn't do anything but just look.. Although if I had tried to lick my lips, I don't think I could have because her's were in the way.. :)

I do have my favorite dancer there, hope she is still there. If she were to give extras I would definitely take her up on it. Although, I may be a little hesitant because I am an attorney and am always paranoid of set ups and shit..
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Actually *asking* for extras at any given club without doing some prep work is probably not the best option. Unless you're in TJ, or Detroit apparently. :) Even asking vague questions like "so what'll you let member away with in VIP?" might be a little dicey in the wrong places.

You're going to need to spend some time at the club, get to know the atmosphere, do your research at sites like TUSCL, and pay attention to dancer reaponses when you do get around to asking questions.

If you're lucky, you'll get an offer, rather than having to ask.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Hmm. That question should be "so, what'll you let me get away with..."
  • funluvncpl13
    14 years ago
    Point taken.. THanks!!
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Wear pajamas for easiest access
  • funluvncpl13
    14 years ago
    Eh, I don't have pajamas.. lol...
  • Rod8432
    14 years ago
    I wear what one dancer I met called "Happy Pants." I sometimes call them "Cum Pants" - same thing. They're lounge pants (like athletic or sweat pants) made from the thinnest and softest cotton I can find. I tried synthetic materials, but they bind and don't transmit the feeling quite as well. I have two versions that are both black w/no stripes or markings - a pair of slacks and a pair of shorts. They both have elastic waistbands. I remove the tie string and wear them backwards, so the penis opening is in back. I don't want two layers of cloth between me and the girl (which you get with the overlapping opening flap) and I don't want Mr. Happy jumping through the hole inadvertently. For both types, the elastic waistband is loose enough the girls can reach in easily, plus the shorts afford the leg hole entrance.

I think these types of pants represent a win/win - the girls get to dance on something other than rough denim jeans, and the guy gets the obvious "next-best-thing-to-nothing."
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Rod: Do you have a brand name we can look up?
  • ArtCollege
    14 years ago
    Another comment on slacks. I agree that soft is good. Jeans are never good. Good quality slacks have not only the clasp, but also a button set an inch inside. Either don't wear this kind of slacks to a high mileage club, or don't button the inner button; makes it too much work for the poor girl. Not that she can't handle it, but you're losing precious seconds (of a song already cut short, most likely). I also leave the belt in the car. Having zipper one inch down from the top helps her find it, without exposing yourself prior to the dance.

One last thought for married guys: the suit can go straight to the dry cleaners. Don't worry about explaining the stains to the girl at the counter. Better than having to explain them to your wife.
  • scatterbrain
    14 years ago
    UnderArmour has some nice options. With microfiber blue or black pants without stripes that look pretty much like regular pants when worn with a nice button down shirt (I prefer Columbia's) with shirt-tails out. The pants provide the necessary elastic waistband and don't need a belt. I've never had any complaints from the ladies, but have been turned away from one club for a dress code that didn't allow "athletic wear".
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Cum pants? is that a pair of semen stained Zuba pants?
  • funluvncpl13
    14 years ago
    I think I am lucky because my wife is the one taking me to the club.. LOL!!
  • Rod8432
    14 years ago
    Georgmicrodong: I had a great pair of long Happy Pants I wore for years, but after a particularly vigorous lap dance at the Palomino Club in Vegas, the "back" (which is really the front, since I wear them backwards) ripped out, so I had to retire them. I unfortunately, tore the name tag out and don't remember where I bought them, so I haven't had any luck finding the exact ones again.

In the interim, I bought some reasonably good pants and shorts at Target. It's their house brand called Murano. They're very basic, soft cotton (or cotton blend), and fit great. For ~$14 for the pants and ~$8 for the shorts, you can't go too wrong. They both have side pockets too, so you can carry your keys and wallet (which is better than some athletic pants/shorts, which only have a small coin pocket sewn in the waistband).

If I find something better, I'll be sure to share the news.
  • funluvncpl13
    14 years ago
    If you have fav dancer how can you "beat around the bush" to find out if they are into extras?

Also, does anyone know if extras are ever offered by the dancers at PT's? I have seen people having sex in the seats, but never a dancer.
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    Maybe I'm weird(for TUSCL), but wearing sweatpants or athletic pants would make me feel iike a pervert. Well, make me feel like I really LOOK like a pervert.

I prefer to be a baller than a perv. LOL
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    I have to confess, I generally wear a pair of dark canvas cargo shorts, with boxers, rather than some esoteric material, but then, it's been a few years since a lap dance alone would get me off. Even longer since that would have been a satisfactory completion. I consider lap dances to be the interview and an opportunity for the dancer to convince me to spend more time and money on her, not the end of my relationship with her. :)
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    funluvn, how do you break the ice with any girl, bring it up in a non-threatening non-psychopath way and see if she lets you beat her bush.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    and don't have your wife sitting there when you ask the stripper if she'll fuck ya, because the answer is most likely going to be NO.
  • funluvncpl13
    14 years ago
    You know, I don't know what I usually say.. It usually just happens.. ANd if I were to ask, it would be in the private area..
  • Rod8432
    14 years ago
    By the way, I should mention that I normally only wear Happy Pants in places that are a bit more down and dirty, and known for grinding. Follies in Atlanta works, as does Palomino's in Vegas, Brad's Brass Flamingo in Indy, and a couple clubs in Jacksonville. For more upscale places that typically don't offer high mileage lap dances (specializing in air dances, instead), such as Pink Pony or Cheetah in Atlanta, San Diego clubs, etc., I stick with conventional street clothing (shorts in summer and slacks/jeans in winter).
  • funluvncpl13
    14 years ago
    Well, I have decided to wear a shirt n tie. First, I would feel weird because my wife and our friends are dressing up to go and if I wore happy pants or similar, I know that it would be odd. Second, I still liked all the attention I got the last time. Third, it's my birthday and I know my wife and her hot friend will tell all the dancers that it is my birthday. I know that there is a post somewhere on here that says don't expect anything special for your birthday. However, the last time I was at PT's they had a couple of birthdays and they pulled the guy up on stage, almost completely disrobed him and started spanking him.. I am a little to shy for this..
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    Did somebody say they wore their pants backwards? Do we get 1990's prices in that time machine? Anyhow, I was going to say "thinking cap" but now I just don't know.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    Yeah, they did wall, and they were even using the pockets on those same pants, which were on backwards with the piss flap in the back. Thank goodness for dark strip clubs I guess...lol...come one now...you know you "love" these threads...
  • Rod8432
    14 years ago
    Hey - before you mock them, realize my goal with backward pants (and we're talking lounge pants here, so they look about the same worn either way) is strictly utilitarian. It's to:

1) Place as little material as possible between Mr. Happy and the girl.
    2) Allow room for said Mr. Happy to expand to his full glory and find his best position for optimal rubbage during lap dances (which, as it turns out, is usually somewhat horizontal; thanks for asking).
    3) Provide true 3D capability for when a dancer performs a simulated BJ. Because my pants are loose, Mr. Happy can stick straight out and into the girl's mouth, covered only by condom-thin fabric.
    4) Enable quick and easy access for those surreptitious reach-ins by my favorite dancers (especially useful for laps at the Palomino Club in Vegas).
    5) Most of the girls like the soft fabric, which beats the crap out of dancing on jeans.
    5) They're easy to pull to the side, to pull half-way down, and to pull the leg up (for shorts), for fun and productive visits to the VIP.
    6) And last but not least, clean up is a snap.
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    You mean pants like these?

http://www.google.com/products?client=hp…

Rod, you might have an article there with that post. Or at least its own thread. This has taken a usually tired topic to a whole 'nother level.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    I often wear these

http://iowntheworld.com/blog/wp-content/…

I have them in several colors.

LOL
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    I went to the club the other night wearing my pants on backwards as suggested. I was looking forward to the improved feel, but oddly enough all my regular dancers seemed to be avoiding me. Oh well, I'll try again and report back to you guys.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    See? I told you wall was enthralled with this thread...lol...

It could be that they just need to get used to the "new trend" in pantswear steve... ;)
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Prim0 - Very stylish, but everybody knows you're not supposed to wear white pants to the club.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    although remember....white shorts are a girls way of saying "im ready to fuck cuz its not my time of month"
  • Rod8432
    14 years ago
    Wallanon - Yes, for long pants, the ones on that website look like good candidates. I wear dark/black ones if I can get them. Despite what Samsung1 says, I've found through extensive field trials that dancer's makeup, tanning lotion, lipstick, sparkles, and on occasion, vaginal effluent can make white pants look pretty shitty in no time.

And thanks for the compliment on the topic. I may just take your advice...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion