tuscl

Strip Club List

Ok, I was reading on Strip Club list and apparently things have changed since I was there last and I'm not a little more than concerned. From what I have read it appears that there is new management there and things have went to shit. Charging more for dances, Lots of the favorite girls left. Including mine,,:( I am sure I'll survive.. Anyway, just curious, other than wasting a two hour trip and 20 dollars entrance, how can one go about finding out about the current status of the place?

8 comments

• georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Are there any reviews fro after the management change? If so, PM the reviewer and ask if he can compare the before and after.
  • funluvncpl13
    14 years ago
    THANKS!!! GOOD IDEA!
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I have no idea what this topic is about. You know clubs on TUSCL have discussion topics too?
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    You can try to send PMs to tuscl members who have wrote reviews on the place for insider info but not all of them will open the message and only some of them will reply
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Stripclub list is usually 90 days to six months behind. TUSCL is the gold standard.
  • DoctorDarby
    14 years ago
    Did I somehow miss the name of the club in the OP or was it a hypothetical question? From what I can see, SCL is mostly left to the mob to run. There are clubs still listed in Ohio that have not been open for over 10 years. Several of them are empty lots now. Kinda useless unless you like the mean spirited gossip and shameless spamming in the open forum. I prefer the more civilized company I find here.
  • jester214
    14 years ago
    There's civilied company on TUSCL??? Where???

I kid... sort of.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    jester214, yeah, we are civilized until we've had that 18th beer at the club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion