Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Strip Club List

funluvncpl13

16 yrs ago · 1 min read

Ok, I was reading on Strip Club list and apparently things have changed since I was there last and I'm not a little more than concerned. From what I have read it appears that there is new management there and things have went to shit. Charging more for dances, Lots of the favorite girls left. Including mine,,:( I am sure I'll survive.. Anyway, just curious, other than wasting a two hour trip and 20 dollars entrance, how can one go about finding out about the current status of the place?

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Are there any reviews fro after the management change? If so, PM the reviewer and ask if he can compare the before and after.

Profile picture for funluvncpl13
funluvncpl13
•

THANKS!!! GOOD IDEA!

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

I have no idea what this topic is about. You know clubs on TUSCL have discussion topics too?

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

You can try to send PMs to tuscl members who have wrote reviews on the place for insider info but not all of them will open the message and only some of them will reply

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

Stripclub list is usually 90 days to six months behind. TUSCL is the gold standard.

Profile picture for DoctorDarby
DoctorDarby
•

Did I somehow miss the name of the club in the OP or was it a hypothetical question? From what I can see, SCL is mostly left to the mob to run. There are clubs still listed in Ohio that have not been open for over 10 years. Several of them are empty lots now. Kinda useless unless you like the mean spirited gossip and shameless spamming in the open forum. I prefer the more civilized company I find here.

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

There's civilied company on TUSCL??? Where???

I kid... sort of.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

jester214, yeah, we are civilized until we've had that 18th beer at the club.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement