tuscl

Rude Dancer?

Monday, July 19, 2010 1:13 PM
Well we were at PT's in Centreville this past Saturday night and we had a BALLL!! It was crazy there. I will post a review shortly of it if anyone cares. However, something did surprise me. I was at the stage with my wife, best friend and his fiance watching the dancers. A dancer had just come up on stage and after almost breaking my nose with her pussy, she went over to my friend's fiance and pulled her onstage. She looked at him and said, "you better through some cash out here!". Now, his fiance is hot and he was literally pulling some cash out at the same time. I just thought it was rather odd and rude to do so and apparently others around the stage felt the same because instead of her getting two dollar tips she got singles and walked away with less than half she could have. Has anyone else ever come across something like this?

7 comments

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    Rude dancers are easy to find.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    At Trixie's here in Louisville, it's a moderately common occurrence for female customers to be pulled up on stage, but whenever I've been close enough to hear it, the dancers have never failed to ask before doing so.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I agree with dudester, rude dancers are everywhere.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I've never met a rude dancer, except for the 5 rude dollar grubbing fatties last weekend and the 1000 times before that.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    I've also been lucky (so far) to not have run across any blatantly rude dancers. The worst I've encountered are the annoying ones that just won't go away.
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    That kind of behavior is exactly what Saturday night at PT's-Centreville is all about. It's been a few years since I was there last, and I don't remember the dancers being rude (maybe drunk), but they do expect "ransom" money for kidnapping your chick, hauling her up on the stage and revealing your date's tits to everyone around that stage. It's all in good fun, and the girls sitting around the stage usually are there because they know what is going to happen and they either want to participate or just watch. Either one or two dollars seems to be the norm in ESL. I always did one, but saw some guys do two. Saturday night used to be swingers night, so there was a fair amount of spontaneous toplessness among the female customers.
  • stan1986
    14 years ago
    i think dancers get rude if your spending money on other girls and not them
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion