tuscl

Extras(unexpected) freaked a dancer out?

potheadpl
Florida
Sunday, July 11, 2010 1:05 PM
Went to my favorite club Friday night. There's a really sexy dancer I've had a couple of dances from, but she's kind of difficult to isolate, as she's pretty busy. When she's danced for me before, she's said things like "I saved the best for last. You're so good looking.", etc. She's drop dead gorgeous. 5'2", 110#, with a girl next door face and 34DD fake boobs. Looks like a swimsuit model. Healthy, clean, pretty, which is not the usual extras-giving stripper in this club. I managed to get her alone on Friday, and popped for a 30 minute Champagne room. When I told her, she gave me a really seductive smile, kissed me, and whispered "I'm so excited". We got back to the room and it was a HOT time. DFK, groping, grinding---all the usual stuff. She took my shirt off(NOTE--women LOVE western shirts with snaps. They can rip 'em off dramatically). Typical mouth on cock over pants. Next thing I know, her hand is in my jeans and I'm getting a HJ. This was nice. More DFK and grinding then she's undoing my zipper and licking the head of my cock. Even nicer, and kind of unexpected from this girl. I fingered her to orgasm several times, then the licking turns into the best BJ of my life. This woman has NO gag reflex. Imagine my surprise when she starts grinding, sliding back and forth, on my cock. More orgasms for her THEN SHE SLID ME INSIDE HER. Holy FCK. I had unprotected sex with a stripper in a Champagne room(not smart, I know. Chastise me if you must). After completion, she continued to attack me and told me "You're coming home with me tonight." and said she just ended a long term relationship that day. Time was up so we finally exited the room. She told me to go back to the floor and she'd find me. 10 minutes later a waitress told me the girl had gotten dressed and left, due to a family emergency. WTF? I know the standard TUSCL belief is this girl does extras for everybody. I know that's likely, but I think something different happened. Since there was no negotiation for extra pay for the extras, I think things just got a little out of control for her and she freaked out once the heat of the moment cooled. How should I play this? I'm a regular so I will return to this club.

30 comments

• shadowcat
    14 years ago
    pothead, I have had a couple of similar experiences. They are called GFE's.They only come along once in a blue moon. Take advantage of them while you can.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "the girl had gotten dressed and left, due to a family emergency" family emergency = trip to the free clinic for STD test and Plan B One-Step
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    (unplanned) *new* 'family emergency'??? or the quickest 'bounce back' relationship ever??? At least it didn't cost extra (so far...)
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    I failed to mention I didn't finish inside her. I pulled out and made a map of Hawaii on my belly. LOL. Still, unsafe. Still, chance of pregnancy. But at least I didn't shoot my load into her brain. LOL
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    IDK, ph. It could be a valid reason, experience tells me it's SS, glad you had fun though, I'll be back in Florida soon, now that it's hurricane season. LOL
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    *Could* be a valid reason. You'll find out when you go back to that club and see her. I wouldn't set my expectations very high, though. Next time you see her, just make some "Hey, hope your emergency wasn't too serious" comment, and see how she responds.
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    You just experienced one of the benefits of being a "nice guy" regular. This is the kind of thing that would never happen to Douchester.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    Trust your instinct, dude. It's pretty rare, but occasionally strippers will get carried away with customers just because they like them (hey, it even happens to me from time to time!). My guess is that's what happened here. Sometimes they feel guilty about it afterward which might be why she ran away (or her reason could be legit). If it's a guilt thing, she's either going to avoid you or do much less in the future. I'd say there's a reasonable a chance you'll get to do her OTC (for free!). Just play it cool, though, and trust your instincts to see where she is at next time. I won't mention the "incident" at all unless she brings it up.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    Right, tittyfan, we all know how much strippers hate "jerks", right? ;-) A great insight from you as always. P.S. How short treasuries working out for you this year?
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    skeet! skeet! skeet!
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    Let us know what happens on your next visit.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    whether it was a one shot deal or not kudos for it! you won't get any chastising from me man. as for how to play things next time, there's some good advice above, go with whatever seems the best for you.
  • dudeanonymous
    14 years ago
    Did the dancer have the waitress come and tell you that she had left or did you ask the waitress? An important distinction here in my mind. If she had the waitress track you down, there might be something other than SS going on. Before deciding how to play this, I'd be thinking about calling my doctor for an appointment early this week.
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    Jack---the waitress told me. She wasn't sent over. I'm friendly with her and she mentioned that dancer girl left. And the doctor visit is a good idea@
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    STD symptoms usually take a few days to few weeks to show up, depending on the STD, so there really isn't much point in testing until a couple of weeks from now (unless you do show symptoms). Depending on their equipment you will probably have to wait six weeks for a reliable HIV tests. Even longer for a reliable HSV test. The chance of catching anything serious from a single encounter though is prety low, so although they'll test you, it's probably not worth thinking too much about.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    PH, you showed remarkable restraint. I have had this happen a couple of times but never thought to draw a map on her stomach ;) Usually I hand;e this with an extra tip at the back end, oping feverishly that she uses that money to buy a morning after pill.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    ph, there's a *chance* that her departure had no relation whatsoever to your "experience". In other words, maybe she didn't freak at what she just did, and maybe she wasn't running to the clinic. She may have checked her messages on her phone when she got back to the dressing room and saw something totally unrelated that needed to be addressed. I'd agree with georgmicrodong's advice on how to handle it. The next time you see her, casually feel her out (that's "out", not "up").
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    "She ended a long term relationship that day." And you were the "Revenge F**k" or tension relief she needed to get over the ex-boyfriend who, then, called her while she was in the dressing room after the encounter with you. So she left to get back with him. Just play it cool.
  • how
    14 years ago
    Sounds like a great experience. She may not have "freaked," but you should be able to learn what happened when you see her again.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    did she break up 20 times that day one customer after another?
  • troop
    14 years ago
    ^ lol.. interesting question.
  • ArtCollege
    14 years ago
    Don't know how to protect against STDs without a condom, but pregnancy is easy: vasectomy. Imagine you walk into the club months later and find that you owe child support for 18 years. That would be one expensive VIP room.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Hold the fort there ArtCollege, no way I'm having a vasectomy (no snip snip down there) to further prevent accidentally knocking up a stripper. I think the condom is more than sufficient!
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    UPDATE---She left before we could exchange numbers that night. I figured I would have to speak with her at the club, and that seems kind of awkward. So I texted a girl who works at the club and asked her to give the first girl my number. She did it on Saturday, and I received no calls. Figured it was over. Well, this morning she called me. I just HAD to address the "incident", because it was looming large over us. I mentioned that I thought we both got carried away, and she agreed. She said she "had no self control" that night---and then asked me to dinner. No shit. Going out for dinner some time this week. I'm actually kind of shocked. LOL
  • troop
    14 years ago
    maybe she'll lead the way for you so just play it out. good luck ;)
  • stan1986
    14 years ago
    go for it man , in cincy you could'nt get away with it in the vip room bouncers watch you on cameras , you have achieved a dream that i wish i could with my ATF but maybe some otc can be arranged i'm working on that
  • Jmoney007
    14 years ago
    i had a similar experience like the one pothead describe, it was just after new years at a club that recently opened near me. it was between 6-7 pm on a Saturday evening and i decided to stop in and check out the new club, it was mostly empty but i was kinda liking my chances of for extras, there were a few girls in sight and a few more in the back, i didn't pay a cover to get in and so i bought one beer and watched this sexy thick dancer work the pole, so i figured i would wait for her and see if i could get a dance from her but before she was done i was approached by another dancer, my first thought was to wave her off but i decided to try and see if i can get some info from her like rules and prices and stuff, when i asked her about rules, her ansewr was "lets just say its whatever you want" now im having second thoughts about her and she really got my attention when she rubbed my cock through my pants, then i decided to ask her for a dance, but she wanted to go into the vip room and i hesitated at first till she said that nobody was up there and i didn't have to pay to get in, so i went for it. we went up some stairs and got to this dim lit room with a long couch, so i sat down and she took everything off but her heels and started dancing when the next song started, i took my coat off and hung it on the edge of the couch, then she takes her heels off to stand on the couch (that was made out of leather) and puts her shaved pussy right in my face (this is when the good shit starts) she then tilts my head back and positions herself where her pussy was right at my mouth and started teasing me and pushing her lips against mines so i let my mouth open up a little an she felt my tongue on her clit and started grinding it a little, she grabs my hands and puts them on both her ass cheaks and she starts moaning, then she turns around and bends over with her ass in my face then she pulls my cock out of my pants and starts licking the head of it, as shes doing this she takes one of her hands and opens her pussy and starts fingering the spot she wants me to lick, so i licked her in that spot and she started really doing the BJ/HJ alternating between the 2 and we did that for one song witch lasted a little over 4 mins. then she wanted to ride me so she got off the couch and sits on my lap with her back facing me and starts grinding my lap with my cock still out then next thing i know, my cock slides inside of her then she leans back and starts riding me, i stared to rub her nice c cups with one hand and her clit with the other while shes riding me, we did that for about one and a half songs(maybe 6 mins at most) then nextng i know she starts shaking and moaning softly in my ear and breathing hard, she was cumming then i felt my load slowly trying to bust out, she sits on my cock for a min then asked if i came yet, i told her i was very close, so she slowly stood up and started sucking me again then i felt my cum flow into her mouth and she swallowed it all down, she smiled and said thanks for the good time, then realty started to set in and i was like "oh shit" what if i dont have enough to pay her? she put my mind at ease and said that since 4 songs played all i owed her was 80$...... this shocked the hell out of me, im like that's all? and she smiled and said yes, so im thinking i could have just paid her the 80$ and left but i figured she deserved much more than that so i gave her 200$, i didn't have to give her that much but she didnt have to give me the best night i ever had eather but i did out of kindness, besides shit like that only come once in a blue moon like shadowcat said. man that was my best night ever.
  • EarlTee
    14 years ago
    Unprotected sex with a stripper. Not the smartest risk to take. I've done it myself, though. Damned horniness!
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    Have fun. If you're staying local, try not to take her someplace where people are likely to recognize you. I'll skip the why, but there's probably a list someone else has lying around.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Eye candy is nice to show off, though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion