tuscl

Another lame PL plus ATF episode

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Move along folks, nothing to see here.

Conversation between me and her, just after she's gotten to the club.

Me: So, I'll give you the choice. I have enough for the VIP if the bartender gives me the same break she did last time, but *not* enough to give you any extra. Do you want to do that, or save it for this weekend when you can have it all, instead of sharing it with the house?

Typical stripper responses:
- Are you sure you don't have enough?
- Can you get some from the ATM?
- Can you go get some more?
- Can I check your wallet and all your pockets to make sure you aren't lying to me?
- No, I'd rather wait until you get some more.
- No, I don't really feel like doing anything at all tonight. [As she gets up to go find someone else.]

Her actual response?

"Can we have sex?"

Me: Wait, I said I didn't have any extra.
Her: I heard you. Can we have sex?
Me: Well, yeah, of course.
Her: Let's go.

S

15 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    LOL nice luck there.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Hmmm. I thought I'd discarded that page. Apparently not, so now it's posted in the blog section *and* the discussion section.

Sorry about that folks.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    dang, I am going to have to go to the clubs where george is going.
  • bigdude012
    14 years ago
    me too
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    Wow!
    Could be a world record for shortest (verbal only) foreplay!

BTW- love your avatar, gmd....if I could do that I would never leave the house!
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    I've been wondering if that pic is one girl or two (or if it was 'shopped).
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    vince & bigdude: Sometimes I wish I weren't so damn paranoid. I'm sure there's lots of people here who deserve to know exactly those things.

lopaw: Nah, the shortest, for me, was shortly after I got out of boot camp. My wife, then fiance, caught me coming out of the bathroom after my shower, looked at me, said "shit", and pushed me down on the floor.

In Friday night's episode, she said her boyfriend was mad at her for going to school *and* work on the same day, and wouldn't do anything for her. And I was lucky enough to be there when she walked in the club.

As for not leaving the house, if you like, I could come over and help you with the stretching exercises. :)

wallanon: I wondered the same thing, but there were other pictures of the same girl on that site that showed her bent like that from other angles. Still could be 'shopped of course, but I don't have the skills to actually examine the images for the signs of such manipulation.
  • how
    14 years ago
    Just enjoy the good fortune when it appears! (Your account in the OP was not "another lame PL + ATF ep.")
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    "Can you get some from the ATM?"

I've never tried putting my dick in the insert deposit envelope slot!
    or is she saying she does ATM (ass to mouth)?
  • gk
    14 years ago
    Great stuff.
    Point they al need to understand is this, it s not whether we can "get" the money, it's who we prefer to give the money to, them or the owners.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    nice pic, lopaw
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    how: Sure it is. Just look at the other messages I've posted on this subject. I'm sure you can discern the pathetic nature of them. :)

gatorfan: Nope, she doesn't do *ass* at all. Not that there was any danger of me going that route anyway.

gk: She was willing to share with the house that night. I asked her why later, and she said that doing it in the club was part of the thrill, especially since her BF was being such a dickhead.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Hmmm...now as a humanitarian and defender of stripper rights, I might have been overcome with guilt at the thought of taking the sex without paying her copious amounts of money for her efforts.

In that vein, a couple of additional responses come to mind when I read this:

1. I would love to but I could never take advantage of you like that; or

2. Ok, but only if you let me bring more money in for you next time.

After all, she would never take advantage of you like that, would she?
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    rick: Hah! I've actually had variations of the first one work quite effectively on occasion. I'm a pathological non-liar (note, that doesn't mean I always tell the complete truth), but if someone texts or calls me and asks to get together, and I don't have the usual, I'm not shy about saying so, with a show of reluctance when she jumps at it, of course. "Are you sure that's OK? I don't want to screw you over."

I got a nice, $35, deepthroat BJ (not that it needed to be all that deep where I'm concerned) once in the back seat of one girl's SUV (mine doesn't have tinted windows, her's were almost opaque) in a Wal-Mart parking lot one night because she needed the last little bit to make her child support payment the next day, or go to jail.

But on the whole, if she's negotiated in good faith before, and as long as she's demonstrated she's worth it on previous occasions, and I have the scratch, I'll pay up. It's not as if any of the girls I've been with are that expensive in the first place. I'm all about good enough, I don't need perfection.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I second what vincemichael says..nice pic lopaw
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion