tuscl

Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all PL's are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness with hot young strippers.

We, therefore, the representatives of TUSCL, solemnly publish and declare, that as free and independent club goers, we have full power to view naked women sans pasties, receive high mileage two way contact lap dances, and to seek out extras, both ITC and OTC (if that's your thing). YMMV.

And for the support of this declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, as much of our fortunes as we can hide from our SOs, and our sacred honor (such as it is).

Steve229, Virginia

12 comments

• georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Sweet! :)
  • DoctorDarby
    14 years ago
    Amen, brother!
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Damn, and here I thought the avatar pic would be a spoof of The Declaration painting, featuring strippers loosely clothed ...
  • Philip A. Stein
    14 years ago
    That's the picture on the back of a $2 bill. Jefferson is the only one to be on both sides of a bill.
  • bigdude012
    14 years ago
    Right on steve
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    As Thomas Paine (T-pain) said, give me 2fer1 or give me death!
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    For a long time, people called 20's "sawbucks". We should call them "lapbucks".
  • dudeanonymous
    14 years ago
    Steve: Are you also working on the strip clubber's Bill of Rights?
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all PL’s are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness with hot young strippers.

We, therefore, the representatives of TUSCL, solemnly publish and declare, that as free and independent club goers, we have full power to view naked women sans pasties, receive high mileage two way contact lap dances, and to seek out extras, both ITC and OTC (if that’s your thing). YMMV.

And for the support of this declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, as much of our fortunes as we can hide from our SOs, and our sacred honor (such as it is).

Clubber, Florida
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    Amen, brothers & sisters!
  • sanitago
    14 years ago
    well that's a Declaration I can get behind (now, if I could just get behind a nice-looking stripper!).
  • winorhino
    14 years ago
    /signed
    WinoRhino
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion