tuscl

Rate The GurlZ

Friday, June 25, 2010 9:32 PM
ok, i got this idea from the thread regarding 10s. there are 6 girls in my avatar.. so 1 through 6, how would you guys rate them on a 1-10 scale?

46 comments

• dudeanonymous
    14 years ago
    Do they all have the same sparkling personality?
  • troop
    14 years ago
    lol.. there's always a wiseguy. we're just going by looks here.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    haha I"ll post my ratings later but I remember last week I was staring at it rating each of them in my head.
  • burtreynoldsstudd
    14 years ago
    All right here is one guys opinion. #1.) 7.5 - I like the platinum blonde hair, she is petite, and has a nice stomach. . . boobs are a lil' on the small side. #2.) 6.5 - She is a little too hipy for my taste which makes her small boobs seem even smaller. . . Although, I'm a blonde fan so I'm a lil' biased. #3.) 7.0 - Nothing really stands out about her and she seems like the tallest one of the lot. #4.) 8.5 - Sexy look on her face and a firm petite body... .obviously could be a lil' bigger in the chest. #5.) 8.0 - Another firm bodied blonde and this one has implants. I like the implants because she has the "canyon" effect going on where they just sit there with nothing in the middle LOL. Not in love with her face though. #6.) 8.5 - She is probably my favorite. Love the firm tight body and the blonde hair and she has a face that doesn't immediately say, "I take my clothes off for a living." ** I rarely give tens **
  • texastraveller
    14 years ago
    #4 has the best face. She'd be an 8 since the body isn't great, it's tight and tone, but not great. #2 and #3 are tied for least attractive, I would give them a 6. All of these girls would be hotter with clothes on, padded bra, mini skirt, etc.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    From left to right 8,7,8,8,6,8 For comparison: 10: Ashely Judd, Heather Locklear 8: Katy Perry 1: Andrea Dworkin (google at your own risk)
  • Digitech
    14 years ago
    I'd fuck any of them in a heart beat. Better yet, how about a sevensome? 1 - 7 2 - 8 3 - 8 4 - 8 5 - 7 6 - 6
  • aalexium
    14 years ago
    To me these girls would rank among the top talent at any club I've been to. And this includes Spearmint Rhino in Vegas. But for comparison purposes: 1-7.5 (her upper body somehow look a bit beefy) 2-6 (attractive but just not my type) 3-9 (that's a tall wow) 4-9.5 (looks like the girl from Lethal Weapon #2) 5-7.5 (looks like Phoebe from Friends) 6-9 (and i like the tits)
  • gatorjoe2
    14 years ago
    #1--8.5 (like the boobs, like the hair) #2--6 (love the hips, no boobs though) #3--8 (love the height, like the face) #4--8 (love the face, need a bit bigger boobs) #5--6 (don't like bolt on boobs, love the face though #6--5 (too small of tits)
  • dudeanonymous
    14 years ago
    I was only partially being a wiseass. Personality is at least plus or minus one with me. But having said that: 1 - 6 (She somehow looks a little "mannish", especially in the shoulders.) 2 - 7 (I like brunettes. An 8 with a little more up top.) 3 - 8 (But taller than I normally like.) 4 - 8 (Camera seems to have caught her face at a weird moment, though.) 5 - 6 (Is it just me, or are those implants?) 7 - 8 (My favorite after 4.) DISCLAIMER: I have yet to meet the elusive 10.
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    I'd consider getting lap dances from 1 and 4.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    This is definitely a lesson in the mantra "opinions will vary." In the spirit of sharing: #1.) 6 - looks a bit manly in the face. #2.) 8.5-9 - Small top, flat stomach with those falring hips and full lush pubic mount. Hell yeah. I also like Italian and latina girls so my opinions are not shared by all. #3.) 6 - I agree with another poster that nothing really stands out about her. #4.) 8 - She has that slutty sexy body with some hips, though not very visible from the pic. #5.) 6 - I hate implants - this girl's breasts look like mini parade floats. #6.) 8 - Love the combination of the hot little body with the beautiful "girl next door" face.
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    I just picked the ones that were built like women.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    1 is 8 except if 3 is less than 9 and 6 is more than 5 which is less than 2 being a 8
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    All about a 6-7. Nothing close to MY 10!
  • Dain
    14 years ago
    #3 is a 10.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "This is definitely a lesson in the mantra "opinions will vary." Agreed. As an example, here are the ratings for girl #3: 7, 6, 8, 8, 9, 8, 8, 6, 10. (scored highest and lowest ratings) #3 was also my favorite, I'm photoshopping a cheerleader outfit on her now.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    None, I'm giving up women. LOL. That doesn't mean I am going after guys, damn it!! LOL
  • how
    14 years ago
    #3 is the most attractive #2 is the second most attractive #5 has to take last place simply because of the fake breasts.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Picture is way too small or I'm going blind from too much ummm sun
  • stripclubspy
    14 years ago
    just a bunch of undernourished pencils. I prefer women with some curves, top and bottom. nothing above a 6 here.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    gf, You're showing your gatorism! Just double click on the picture and it is easy to see!
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Some of you are too picky. If I saw all 7 of them in a strip club, I would have to rate the club a 10 just for eye candy.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    if you saw 7 of them in a strip club, go get your eyes checked.. there are 6 of them. ;) you're right though.. there isn't a 10 in that group but some of the guys here are definately too picky!
  • troop
    14 years ago
    oh and imo #3 is the best one, at least an 8-8.5! i'll give my other ratings lateer.
  • bumrubber
    14 years ago
    I'm with shadowcat. Looks wise they're all top notch. From there it's personality that would make the difference.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    I'm with shadowcat, #7 is a 10!
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    is that #7 from the left or the right? and the picture is much better now I don't have to squint
  • troop
    14 years ago
    lol.. well i guess it's time for me to get glasses because #7 is so petite.. i don't even see her.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    All the discussion just goes to show how different we all are in our likes and dislikes. I defy anyone to post a picture of a woman that we ALL agree is a TEN! As for them all being in a club, that is different than what was asked. Agreed, all in a club, a real find, but that isn't what troop asked.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    OK, OK...I was distracted by T & A.
  • minnow
    14 years ago
    Upon taking 1st cursory glance, I'd rate all 7 and up. My top 3 choices for LD's are 5, 2, 1. I cannot provide a quantitative/rational explaination for choosing this way. Having said this, any of the 6 dancers could easily be in the top 25- 50% in a lot of "good" clubs. Undoubtedly, there are several clubs where they'd be the top dancer ( in the looks department).
  • troop
    14 years ago
    i almost forgot this.. time for my ratings. 1st of all i prefer brunettes/dark hair so if the blondes were brunettes my ratings might be a little higher. also if their boobs were a natural cupsize or two bigger the rating might be higher. anyway... #1 7.5 #2 8 #3 9 #4 7 #5 7 #6 6 #7 (i still can't see her.. lol) (i raised my previous rating on #3, she is definately the hottest imo and if she had dark hair she might be my 10 even with the small boobies)
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Too bad we don't know founder's formula we could calculate the overall ratings based on everyone's individual ratings. My ratings 7.65 7.59 7.67 7.88 7.72 7.63 7-UPS!
  • troop
    14 years ago
    ^ well if you have the time.. and a calculator.. you could average all of our ratings to come up with a final result.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "so 1 through 6, how would you guys rate them on a 1-10 scale?" Who are they? There must have been an accompanying list of names to go with that numbered picture. 1.) A 7. 2.) Another 7. 3.) A 6. 4.) A 5. 5.) Another 5. 6.) A 6. I guess #1 would take the cake of all of them IMHO. ----------------------------- "if you saw 7 of them in a strip club, go get your eyes checked.. there are 6 of them." LOL!
  • troop
    14 years ago
    who are they? hell if i know.. there were no names.. it's just a pic i ran across on the world wide web.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "Who are they" My educated guess, based on my extensive study of stripper onomatology: 1 - Angel 2 - Amber 3 - Bambi 4 - Brandy 5 - Candy 6 - Crystal
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    steve, You forgot # 7, Casper!
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    Well, courtesy of [view link] - check out: [view link] for some micro-shots of their apparent rear ends. Still no names though.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    ^ should be "tinyeye".com is that a pic or a postage stamp? lol
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    No, it's [view link]
  • troop
    14 years ago
    tinyeye was a joke because the pic was so tiny.
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    [view link] In light of this shocking new evidence, it looks like 1 has been dropped from consideration. A lapdance with 4 it is FTW. Since the bottoms of the tops are there, I'd rank them 2, 4, 3, 6, 5, and 1. 3 could possibly get a dance if I dug her presence after a come from behind drive past 1. So...4 gets an 8.5, easily a 9 with another cup up. I'd give 3 an 8 for all around looks even though she's not really my type. 2 gets a bump up to 7 by the obvious rump jump. 1 manages to keep a 7 with a huge deduction for what looks like a sore lap waiting to happen. The others have ratings to match their numbers, but 6 gets honorable mention for being an 8 from the waist down...
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    troop, Think "village idiot". And there was more proof!
  • troop
    14 years ago
    @wallanon.. thanks for finding that other view, they look better yet from behind.. lol i'm tempted to make that my primary pic! but i'm gonna stay with my original ratings because they are based on the front view in my avatar pic.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion