tuscl

Carolina Clubbers ATF's

OK guys, you're in Fayetteville, NC with a pocket full of money but time for only one club and a couple of two-fers from one dancer.

Questions: where? and who?

8 comments

• shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Never been there but Mickey's has the best reviews.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Mickey's used to be a top 10 club but I can't seem to find it even on the top 100 right now.

Also Sparky's Sports Bar in Fayetteville has Avg. Private Dance Cost: $10
    http://www.tuscl.net/d.php?DID=1978

• shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Interesting. Member rating for Mickey's is 7.93. the Candy Store in Phoenix is the #100 rated club but it rates at 7.14. Founders quirks?
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    I was in Fayetteville for one night earlier this month. Started at Mickey's, but place was dead (Monday night). Ended up at Sharky's Cabaret, spent most of my time and money on "Danni". But I have a thing for strippers in cheerleader outfits, so YMMV.

Here's my review if you're interested:
    http://www.tuscl.net/d.php?DID=3930
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    today I just check the top 100 and Mickey's - Fayetteville, North Carolina reappeared on the list at 15 while Sparky's is the new #100 ranked club
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    I just scanned your reviews. If you got what you wanted at Secrets and Mickey's you're already good to go. I almost got my ear and other assorted parts bitten off at Mickey's, but the dance was decent enough besides.

Last time I was in town the best experience by far I had was at Playhouse. I'll also add that all those terrible reviews are probably true enough. Since I never posted mine, I'd have to go dig it up to see if I put a name down anywhere but she was an out of towner. Went out with a dancer from Sparky's who was young, cute and friendly. Decided not to take it further because her life was too jacked up to go there.
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    PS - If you want to get decent tip rail action on the cheap, some of the girls at Victoria's will give Denver-quality mini laps during their dollar parade. That's a good thing.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    Sparky's in NC has a lot of recent reviews, but three guys have written a bunch of them. A club needs at least a certain number of reviews by at least a certain number of individual reviewers over a certain length of time (~2 years?). It's been a while since I've tried to crunch the specific numbers on this.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion